Sunday, March 13, 2005

YEA

I must say i learn alot alot alot today. What a day. What a day What a day. I have so much things to say but yet i can't because i have to sleep early plus do alot of other important things. So i shall try to make this short ..........

Today would be the second day of the healing crusade. There are 2 services today, 1 at 3pm and 1 at 7.30 pm.

I arrived at SIS at a pretty grouchy mood. No idea why.Maybe because I am tired. It seems to me that everything around me is irritating me and making my day more like a nightmare. After the briefing for the day, guess what? The situation did not take a turn. I met with more problems. It seems like i've been thrown around by usher leaders and i don't really have a designated area to serve. I ran from North to south and almost everywhere. The leaders keep diverting me to other leaders. I end up with sister Florence and she finally delegated me to serve at East 6 arena. Up to this point, i was really trying very hard to control my fustration. See i still fall to such pathetic weaknesses. I took awhile to composed myself and sit down for a short prayer. After that i felt alitttle better. Well the fustration doesn't go away that fast. I was constantly thinking here and there. So much negative thoughts flood my mind. What a job Satan did.

It was during my ushering of people when i finally relaxed and found alittle joy in serving. I was in-charge of a reserved area for the physically disabled people. My role was more of ushering these people to their seats and keeping normal audiences out of that area. Its pretty smooth with the help of Bro Yong Hui. He will update me constantly on who to direct into the reserved area.

Pastor Benny also educated us about the difference between the presence of God and the power of God. And i can tell you the message open me up alot! I will share about this message next time. The glory of God really fell unto the people in SIS in a way i never see before. A very very strong powerful presence filled the auditorium. Its been a very very very long time since i witness such annointing..




My great encounter :

What happen?

I don't really know. I was worshipping the Lord and i can really flow in his presence. What exactly is that like? Well i feel alittle heat in my body. My legs were shaking uncontrollably and I just sway from side to side. I am conscious of what i am going through, that's why i can report this. I was very worried how i would fall when the strong annointing of God was upon me. Everntually i got to my knees and now, not jsut my legs were shaking, my hands were shaking. AND I expererience the holy laughter. Really i am just soooo happy down there for awhile. I was in a very bright place. That's all i know and the muscles in my mouth just coordinated a smile on my face. After that I was laughing.. This is the kinda experience i have been longing for a long time. Men was i excited when i got it. Praise the Lord!

What else happen?

I saw the amazing thing again. The pastor was at the floor area and he was facing west area. I heard a shout and then i saw the whole multitude of people started falling down ... in a domino effect way. Row by row, people fall under the annointing of God. When you see what i see, you'll definitely feel what i feel. Awed, amazed and excited. Partly anxious and worried about how its going to happen here to me.

I can hear people laughing some seats away. I can hear shouts, people speak in tongues, some cried. As i type now, i remembered exactly how i felt when i first saw this. I thought i was losing my mind and i am pretty disturbed by the scene. Right now at that moment, instead of feeling disturbed and afraid, i was really all out to desire this annointing. That wa trully a ground-shaking moment.

Did you see the same miracles as yesterday?

Yes, in fact there are more than what we saw the day before. Many people came up to testify of their miracles. I remembered a man testified that he saw a light from above with sparks flying around. It descended over him. And suddenly he felt heat on his body, all over his body. The very strong glass box of medicine suddenly just break open unknowingly. I can jsut imagine that when if i sit next to him. How awesome is that experience. I will be equally shocked. He is released from his sickness and totatlly healed.

For the next service, is there anything special as well?

There are kids as young as 6 being healed too. A kid suffering from diabetes are proclaimed healed. The pastor challenged the family to take the kid back to the doctor to check if she still has diabetes. She is totally healed from diabetes. A lady with AIDS is healed. I was like WOW. Pains that travelled with the patients are suddenly gone. Many cases of deaf opening up their ears, Eyes being open to see. More importantly i learn that this signs and wonders has open the most important area of many people in this crowd. It has open people's heart to see beyond what they can comprehend. And that is truly amazing.


[ due to lack of time ... i'll re-edit this and present fully of what happen] Gotta sleep zzz

No comments: