Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Ramblings..

Is the outward appeareance so important? A sudden thought that occur to me as i watch the 9pm Channel 8 drama - You are the one [ i tink that's the name]. Its all about love and courtship as far as i can see. Appearance as we all know is very important. In the past, most of the time .. i wouldn't care about my appearance. I might look very sloppish at times, very untidy ... and bla bla but one thing i dun like is having an untidy hair. That's just me in the past. Right now i am just satisfied with a good clean image. I just wonder for a jitsy moment what would appearance matter to other creatures. Sure the male peacock fan and spread its feathers during the"woo-ing season". All animals with actually lower intellectual thinking might just be drawn to first impression and heck about what's inside the animals mind. Even if sometimes the males might be eaten up by the females after their course of courtship and intercourse. Just like the Praying Mantis. But it jsut goes to show how much simpler relationships are in the animal and insect world as compared to the messy relationships human have. With the knowledge we are given, we tend not to just judge on the outside but also on the inside of one person.

Gee what's the whole point of this rambling? I just wonder how it is like if our world is reduce to a simpler form. The Adam and Eve era. A world in which there is no "i" , no sin in it. Comparing with modern day scenarios, the ups and downs of what we have gone n are going thru is simply nothing more than just the circle of life. Would life be more liberating in that sense? I wonder sometimes if God can already see the future and everything that happened was just put as plan or what he had already expected. He knew from the very beginning that we are going to sin but still he created us. Giving us this power. The power to choose as i have told some of my friends.

Tada after reaching this point i have run out of points to crap. A sudden burst of thoughts and this is just the right place to release. I have so much to say but i just can't find a good time to properly arrange my thoughts and blog it out.

Gee i shall talk about today!

On this bright sunny day .... Met turtle for gym. I forgot to ask Chong, Haa hope he wun be angry like turtle was angry with me. Went to gym and found out that my fitness deprove! My legs got tired sooo easily. My muscle tolerance also dropped. And i also feel like throwing up when i exercise which i think its probably from the meal i had earlier. Everything seems kinda bad cos i din really get the workout i desire.

I also notice that i ate KFC and other fast food qutie frequently this few days. Kinda bad considering how much cholesterol i have gulped down with each bite. Grrr. I guess more workout should do the trick.

The day to collect A levels result is drawing close. My friend was very angry when i chatted with him on MSN. It seems he did not do very well for his O's. He started blaming God and saying that he will kill God and alot of other mean stuffs. Totally overwhelmed with anger and irrational hatred. I cant cool him down but i realise that i cant really help him unless he helped himself 1st. I just hope everything is alright after that long outburst. The truth is there are alot of things he need to know and learn. And the best thing i can do now is not to teach him but love him ... as a friend [of cos]. Cos i know i aint perfect myself and is love for my weaknesses. For that love is enough to cover another.

I have one day to prepare my heart for the results. I have to get the peace. May All of us do well for this exam.

~~

No comments: