Saturday, March 26, 2005

Easter Experience.

Well i shall blog a very short entry for this.

I was in SIS at around noon. [Gotta serve as usher.] I helped out in the logistics for awhile, carrying boxes of New-comers introductory package up to the terraces of SIS. It wasn't a heavy-duty work since we are provided with trolleys to transport the boxes around. I got alittle scratch cos of my little carelessness when carrying the boxes. After helping out in the Logistics, i was informed thry my handphone that i have to serve in traffic [ and most likely external traffic]. This means i will miss the Easter drama cause i will be ushering outside the stadium !! I was kinda sad, so i prayed that somehow someway, i'll be able to catch the full, if not alittle of the performance. And praise the Lord, I got transfer to serve in East terrace [meaning to say i can enjoy the performance inside]. Yea^^

The easter drama was quite nice. It is shorter than last year but the message behind it was good and clear. I particularly like the part where the drums come in, and Jesus ruled over Satan in hell. That was very cool! The ballet dance was also very nice! Well done Easter crew! :D

The special thing that happen this year is the Healing part of the Easter service. That is certainly something new! And though it isn't as big scale and as grand as what we saw in Benny Hinn's miracle Healing crusade, I can still feel the presence of God and feel alittle tingling sensation on my palms and fingers. I think that is real cool. Simply lovely :)

Well guess that's all i should blog. There isn't much time left to do what i like to do this days. Have to plan wisely and allocate my time properly. Gee i feel kidna squashed up at times ... like what i am feeling now. Very uncomfortable. I guess this might be the part of growth. Handling stress and learning to deal with them properly......

No comments: