Tuesday, March 22, 2005

SKW.

Finally, we are dedicated work to do. And that's when i got introduced to this new term : SKW. In short for Sai Kang Warrior [ or shit work warrior ]. We started work first today by typing an introduction of ourselves and send that on an email to the whole NSSC [ National Servicemen Service Centre ]. I wrote alot of crap about what i do in BMT and in my JC life. Other than that, we took special effort to stone all the way till lunch.

I met Joel from CMPB and had a chat with him after lunch. He showed me the Games room in CMPB where they play carrom at the end of the day before they release. Their unit is so cool and less boring than mine. Well, soon i got to realise that that wasn't very true...

At around 4pm, we receive our order to clean chairs and cover up ugly labels. So much for admin work. We clean the dirty old chairs and what's more ... there are chairs with coffee-like stains which attracted a pool of ants. After that, we were told to remove the labels we cover up and scrap off all the ugly labels. From cleaning of the chairs and doing double work, we ended off at 8pm and we went off that place at around 8.30 after the debrief. Well i admire and really salute Madam Karen who was with us. She helped us clean the chairs and even offered me her dinner when there was a miscommunication and some of us did not get the free packet of food. Though the management might be alittle cock up at times, I am still glad we have at least a good caring leader on top of us. After hearing more stories about our unit, I was really sianzified. I heard from the seniors that we get OT [Overtime] like this very often and it might sometimes last afew days. I am very afraid that i will not have enough time to study during week days. The apprention is really killing me.

I need to ge the peace of God.

No comments: