Friday, March 11, 2005

Not myself

Feeling kinda stress today. Moody, utterly not myself. Or maybe that's what i feel i should feel. I feel alittle tired ... probbly because the late night chat with Aaron. He is contemplating suicide and i don't know if he really did something stupid. I told him about my experiences and also much about tackling the problems in his life. I certainly hope everything turn out well...

I spend the whole of yesterday hunting for Jan's bday gift. It's hard to find something suitable since i am not into girl's stuff like ear rings, neck's and bracelets. Turtle and me spend a whooping 3 hours looking around for suitable accessories for her. After we contacted Dawn, she told us she is looking for an NLT bible. Praise the lord!!! We found a big christian shop at the last floor of Far East plaza. I was saved from the intense boredom of borwsing thru accessories after accessories .. The shop was pretty big and cool for starters. It has very cool nice Christian tracks running on background ....

Well back to today ... I am pretty blessed because i got 1 new shoe [ can stop wearing SAF shoe], i new sandal and 1 new watch. All blessed by my nice aunt. After that, i rush down to CMPB to collect my Pes status medical certificate sheet. The dumb dumb admin people mailed to me a wrong medical cert ... not once but twice! and in the end i have to come down to collect the sheet. I really lost count how many times i've visited CMPB. Anyway, i've met Proff joe who is serving as Clerk in CMPB too. He's in the X-ray department which is pretty cool... can zap pple with rays and reveal the inner truth of their body.

Went to Queensway ... scout around for cards ... again got fustrated when i found out that the card shop is no longer there. I went "grrrrrrrrr", making irritating sounds on my way back.

Sigh, i am feeling stress or alittle depress. Hope i can get better on the next few days ...

No comments: