Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Who's this ?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Deferment IC ... caught impromtu by PTE Peter !
She's head of my department ... Mdm Sundri

Well today, i basically send some emails [ part of my job scope ] in the morning. Then i tried to fax my SAT score to both NTU and NUS because apparently they did not receive my score. It seems that during registration, i might have forgotten to request for free mailage of my SAT score to the universities. That has caused me considerable trouble because i seem to have misplace my SAT score result slip. The results is therefore an ominous headache. What joy!

The big big problem is that i can't fax cause the other line is engage. I don't want to delay any further. So basically i prepare 2 envelopes with my SAT scores and the appropriate letters as my backup plan if i can't fax. On top of that, i requested half-day leave to visit NUS admission centre to submit the documents. So i basically did all that .. Except that i am eventually not granted half-day leave. I was granted a leave-early pass instead and i have to make up for it by staying later on one of the days to work. Basically i am quite fine with that as long i can what that is to be done, done.

I also mailed Mr Brown during office hours. I asked him how he categorise his entries which i need it to fully open up my new link - Project 158. He replied pretty quickly and now i shall try his method or hunt for more. Basically i am still buzy looking up some educational stuffs, about pte schools around SG and i am just wondering if i should even take private school lessons. Or should i go for tuition centres ? The main deciding factor is the distance from my house. 2nd is the cost. 3rd will be the environment. Well people sure have doubts whether i can do well for the 3 subs i am goign to retake. I am going to prove them all wrong!!!!

I got alittle lecture from my uncle. I was really cast down. He said i am complacent and that is partly true. I would credit my -lost of time and priority management self- for doing things all last minute. Sigh things just aren't going good for me this days.

I am pretty thankful that my job doesn't seem very stressful. Jon [my senior] has taught me alot and it is not that hard to be a Razor. At least now it doesn't seem so. I wonder how are the rest of my friends are surviving in different units. Jaryl in armour scout. Garrick serve as clerk and also help in coordinating strategic attacks and waypoint system. High Class clerk just like he said. Jun kai seems to be doing ok as clerk too. I know of 2 JC people [our batch] working near me too! Joel and Austin. Today Joel accompanied me to the post office to pay for my A level fees. So my days here are not going to be that lonely after all :)

No comments: