Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Personal Update ..

This isn't good. I can't defer my NS. I have only 2 ways out now.

The first would be signing up in a tertiery education system. University, poly or other vocational institute.

Or ... Take up part time A level course and retake as usual. That would be more complicated because firstly i have to take leave around November to retake my 3 A level subject. Secondly, i am worried about their assessment of Science practical exams. I am not sure i can take back my old syllabus or I have to join the crowd in taking the New Syllabus - SAP. Thirdly, i am not sure what available institutes are available out there which offer part time A Level course. ITE offers part time A level course at night. 7.30 - 9.30. Even so, i might not need actually a part time A level course. I can do self-revision and possibly get contacts of people who can offer me tuition.

My true desire is to retake A levels while serving NS. Since i can't defer, there is no doubt i have to go NS. The fortunate thing is I am serving as a clerk and that means I will have time to study. To spend enought time in my studies now will be harder. But I am willing to go ahead. Another problem that worries me is the cost of education and retaking. There is always a price to mistakes and these are some of the prices I have to pay. I am not afriad cause I know that its not a very big mistake, and if i can handle this, i can handle future challenges.

Pray for me :), i'll be praying for all my friends too...

1 comment:

SoulKeeper said...

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanks-giving, present yur requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard yur heartsand yur minds in Christ Jesus (philippians 4:6)
Cast all yur anxiety on Him becozz He cares for U(1 Peter5:7).
I will pray for u dun worry, i understood how u feel when it comes to this situation, but remember time will go on and will not wait for all men. =)Do not be discourage but be joyful what u r doing now, and get on with life....to be cont