Tuesday, March 29, 2005

On Job Training - OJT

Finally, i was allocated my job as a razor. Basically my job is to raise NSmen Deferment cases in the intranet com system. Today, i was taught by senior Johnathan on the job of razor. He'll be moving on to monitoring 'cos the monitoring guy is going to ORD soon. [ he's been singing all day about ORD-ing in 3 month. -_-]

So finally i'm going to get my headache workload ... most probably by this friday. Out of the rest of the 3 new guys with me, only 2 of them still lack a post in the deferment sector. They end up doing file work all day.

Today, Lt Co. Koh had a NSSC unit meeting to talk to us about integrity. One of our commerades was punished because of his rash mistake of covering up his first mistake. So the case has become serious and he got quite alot of trouble. But i think the worst part of the punishment for him is to admit all of his mistakes infront of the whole unit. After that, the 4 of us [the new guys] have to introduce ourselves again to NSSC -_-. Now instead of calling me Jason 4 [ i'm the 4th Jason in NSSC], they call me 9def Jason or panther Jason. 9def [ with panther as its logo] is the unit i am in-charge now as a Razor.

I am quite sad today. Partly because of the crazy university admission problem. I finish registering but i need to send my SAT score to both university ... and to NUS before this friday. Men talk about lack of time. I feel very slow at the start of the week. It seems like i just cant get the things i want to do ... done fast enough.

Maybe i should sleep more early this few days. I feel so worn out ... :(

No comments: