Sunday, March 20, 2005

Bright and Sunny day.

I am very happy that i finally got my spiritual breakthrough which i have long for so long. I am very happy ... but not contented. I want more :). Basically in this 2 weeks, everything went on quite smoothly. What i mean by that is, God open my eyes and change my perception about problems. The flow is pretty good .... My lessons come in time to reinstate my faith.

I can say the new challenge i'm facing now regards to handling my feelings and emotions. That is something kinda surprising because i usually have good control over it. Its just so funny that now I can't control well on my feelings. So i began to wonder why ... and that's when i discover that God's teaching me another thing. To depend on him. Just as how simply Pastor Sy put it ... to lift up your problems to God ... and let him help you or teach u how to deal with it. I'm going let the Carpenter work on me!!! and let the Holy Spirit fill me everyday ....

Another small lesson i've learn is to be more child-like when approaching God.

About that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, " Which of us is greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven?" Jesus called a small child over to him and put the child among them. Then he said, " I assure you, unless you turn from your sins and become a little children, you will never get into the kingdom of Heaven .... "

Matthew 18 :1-4


When we look through the eys of a kid at Jesus, you'll get to see him clearer. That's something pretty cool.

Tomorrow is my first day at work. Let it be exciting and hopefully not as boring as PES E BMT. I pray that i'll have an understanding superior that will see my needs... I really have to thank God for the good location that i've been posted to.[ oops forgot to share in testimony :P. ]



And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.
Matthew 8:28

No comments: