Friday, March 04, 2005

Hours before the moment

In about 13 hours time .. i'll be meeting my friends. 14 hours time ... tha paper that will direct my next phase of life. I don't remember feeling so anxious as i was in O level. O level was really nothing compared to JC. And JC will be nothing compared to university. It just goes on and on. I have a sudden grip of fear that i will nto be able to go to University. Sheesh such feeling is annoying and irritating. Time past really fast when i look back. I did alot of things ... sure. But it comes to a point where i wonder how will life be like in the future? The Anticipation of this can be exciting and scary too at the same time.

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving , let your requests be made known to God and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus

Phil 4:6-7 ..

Guess that's all to this.

No comments: