Thursday, March 03, 2005

The day before the day

In 26 hours time i will be getting my results. 2.30 tmr , i will have to go back to college to claim a piece of parchment which determines my future. I ma really uneasy thinking about it now. The past few weeks i did not want to think much and i've told my friends that the more you think, the more u worry and waste yr precious time. It seems like now i am eating back my own words. Who wouldn't worry? Its by default human's best habit to worry and worry. The lord says "Therefore I say to you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on " Matt 6:25. I just want to say that for good or for worst, i can't blame the Lord for my results. Well, some people might think that since the lord is with me ... my results will be good. That is true in a way, but much of it depends on the work we put in. Just like the parable of the 3 servants. Matt 25:14-30

AH har! Then what's the point of being a Christian since non-Christians can also work hard and prosper? I don't see God as of much use in this scenario.

The magic of it all is in one thing. The promise of provision. Matt 6:15-33.

"Now if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will He not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?" Matt 6:30

All i need is peace men. Everyone is telling hey i am not going to do well. Hey ..... and hey ..... Jeez everything seem so gloomy. Even as i am bloggin its raining cats and dogs. For better or for worst, the truth will be out tomorrow. And hopefully that truth will set me free.

No comments: