Tuesday, March 01, 2005

3am Madness

What does a silly guy has to say at 3 am in the morning. Alot. First i want to say i am an early bird. So i am going to catch lots of early worms. What am i talking about ? Actually i am not really sure myself. I just had a sudden urge to release crap at 3 am.

Why aren't you sleeping?
Well can't sleep. Life is moving so fast that men .... i can't waste time on sleep. Weird? Well the mosquitoes around me are begging to differ

Why am i up to?
Gee. I'm not sure myself. I just feel funny and wanna do something stupid at night.

Why are you doing this?
What do u mean? I've always been doing this

It is pretty weird writing my own questions and answering them myself. Well i shall take this time to blog about the past few days ...


Just 3 hours ago ... aka the day before tomorrow's yesterday.

I've been playing games. Chatting friends. and thinking to myself what others are doing right now. Life sure goes slow when u have plenty of time. Apparently ... jsut for a few hours ... i feel just like that. The sad truth is life is boring at this phase. No doubt relaxing. But too unprogressive and mundane. I just hope i can go back California and rot there. In the midst of rotting ... i still gain muscles. Its a thousand times better than rotting at home.

I've read funny articles on net as well. Playing the fact and fiction game in Urban Legends. Added that to my webbie. I also spend some time adding new things into this blog. Tried to find a new blogskin .... seems that alot of skins are not as [c]an[m][i] as mine. I've realise that i cant pull myself to do 1 thing this few days. I have lost mood to do something constructive. Victor said working now is a way to pass time, gain experience, friends and contacts. He feels all teens like me shld be working and not slacking now. Maybe sometime later .. i will be able to do something good. I shall see.

O my ...... O levels result are improving! Or is Cambridge slacking? 21 students have attained scholar *entitlement* in RI as from what Chong told me. I heard from the news that there is a significant rise in the number of Scholars this year. Yaaa straight 10 A's students. This made me feel really bad when i think about my upcoming result. I suddenly feel dreadful and dun feel like getting back the result. Not that i dun want it ... but i just dun feel ready for it. This means i must pray more! Needa have peace men

Sunday flashback

Apprentice! This episode is funny. As you know, this show is abt 2 teams competing initially to narrow the crowd to 1 man/woman ... who will work for Trump. The winning team get to meet 2 of Trump's friends. Anna K. and anotehr tennis player. Anna K .... in case u all do not know .... the famous, youngest[i think], very pretty[absoulutely] tennis star who owned other wimbledon tennis stars at 2004 or 2003's match. Well it sure is cool for the boy's team to meet both champs. The very funny thing is when this thick skin guy from the team tried to ask the star for a date. And he is very egoistic and my i caught them arguing in a very friendly way.. haa. Mr. Thick Skin then reasoned to the camera that he wants to give it a try and he would be dumb if he din try to ask her for a date. His persistence is visually freaking her out. In the end, Anna challenge Mr Thick Skin to a dare. If he can return just 1 of the 5 serves that she serve, she will date him. If not... heheheh

Mr thick skin is so sure of himself. He seems to forgot she is a tennis star. When he miss the first serve, he started making faces. As he miss more, he started whinning. hahaha and at the end, he actually did not return any of her serve. Shame shame Mr thick skin. Guess what he has to do for his forfeit? There Mr Thick Skin go, removing his shirt and pants. He ran around the tennis court in his cute boxer and hsi teammates including Anna fired tennis balls at him. LOL

Well somehow, i think this part of the show is staged. I don't believe this guy can be that stupid to take on such a dare. But still, its hilarious ^^

Saturday Flashback
Service was xtremely crowded. Guess our church's membership is exploding every year. Seems like every year, it gets more and more sradine packed. When we came down to the auditorium, our cg leader aka mom cannot hold on our booked seats. We have to find somewhere else to sit. The stadium was so packed that people set at the stars, at the floor ... that's how packed it is!

Pastor Ulf's message gets better and better. He talked alot about God's Calling for us. Mom also shared that God will not call us to do things that we do not enjoy. Guess she is really impacted by that statement. That's y my mom is my happy CGL. Chong is also very excited abt the message. He always change his msn nick to a new revelation he learnt. That's so much like turtle, me and yihui in the past. Nowadays i guess we all settle for simple nicks. For me, i most of the time anyhow put msn nick. Anyway, i also witness something special at night. Pastor Kong's baby is being dedicated thru a program call baby dedication. For this month's dedication, only Pastor Kong's baby - Dayan is dedicated. Dayan means Judge. So he is going to be a very wise, very fair man in the future .. as far as the name says. Dayan is very very cute. As pastor Ulf bless him and pray for him, the baby will raise 1 hand ... like a sign of acknowledgement ... a gesture that pastors like to do when they agree on a point in the sermon. He is simply lovely!


Haa i've crap for 1 hr. -___-
Time 2 sleep. Adios

No comments: