Sunday, January 16, 2005

Woa pretty cool day. I played Diablo 2 .... died many times T_T. I am gonna play again and den read my puzzle book!

Plans of next week
1) Gym and badminton at least twice. Had to seek permission from turtle 1st
2) Explore Flash Mx
3) Get a guitar. Acutally lend from Mom
4) Go down for Surveyor Job
5) Finish my Goal Setting card!

Today i caught the last 10 [ + 4 mins of golden goal time = 14 mins] minutes of the Tiger match. As i switch my black box on at home, i got pretty surprise and kinda excited [for alittle moment] at what i've seen. Singapore ... haa for 7 years .... is actually very very close in winning the Tiger cup! I was like woohoo singapore is gonna win. Time to strip naked and do the nakey dance around the Chinatown streets. haa ... dat will be in yr dreams. We were actually leading 2-1 in this 2nd leg of Tiger cup finals. Singapore scored 3-1 over Indonesia home ground match a few weeks ago. Its gonna be very hard for them to catch up with this short amount of time. And guess what, Singapore actually won! I can finally unleash my fantasy in your dreams! wahahahha! Ole ole ole ~ ole ~ ole !

I watch Zhong yi Da ge da - chinese variety show. Very funny. Got alot of kung fu masters on the show. E-mei sect .. shaolin sect kungfu was displayed. lol. I also watch the Apprentice. The Ronald Trump show. or is he call Donald Trump? men i dunno. Anyway Mr Trump is super rich! I cant believe how rich he really was .. to own such a show ... to have such a big car and hotel , airline ... all under his name. Its a real interesting variety show. To see the different faces of people in the business field. Actually ... even more spectacular than what i've seen in Survivor.
It's a show that you must catch if you are interested in human relations [esp in the business field]

Well that's all.... i need to work out my life men. Time is running short ... and i need to spend my time wisely. Till then, i will rock the earth on each breathe i take, each step i make ... Goodday/nite to all !~

No comments: