Sunday, January 23, 2005

a trip to ...........

California Fitness

Men i am totally awe-struck when i enter the gym. Its very high-class men! They have alot of TV's [in silent mode] playing to entertain the sweaty-heads in the gym. They have very cool .. rocky/trance tracks playing on the background. Builds up the mood pretty well.

I did a short survey with my caretaker before i was issued a card to get my big n small towel. Well actually i don't have to pay a single cent for this gym trip. In another words ... FREE! Wahaha ~ My friend - Wanyi is a member of this gym and she can bring a friend with her, which is me! and there i am! I can enjoy 14 days foc gym training from today till 2 weeks time. Rocks rite? buahaha.

I tried alot of equipments today. Very exciting! They have the pulling thing too which i played at Clementi gym. I train like like mad men. Actually ... it seems mad to me only .. haaa. Cos i haven be exercising very often ... so my muscles are really stretched today. The gym has aerobics room , Sauna n steam bath on top of the usual gym machines and equipments. So after training and exploring most of their machines ... i went to the Sauna to blast myself with heat. I also visited the Steam bath room which was so steamy that i can't see my hands in the room. Not unless i smack it right in my face. It was pretty hot. Well the sauna isn't as hot as the one at Raffles Town Club gym... but still i had a good sweat-out there. I bathed there too. I am so happy down there that i bathed twice and started humming to myself. haha

Btw My friends Wan Yi and Emily were there. Emily left early for family dinner. So both of us left much later. It was a rewarding experience. I am definitely coming back more next week!


+ Plus Plus +

Plus plus reveals whether i spend my week wisely.
So this is what Mr Plus Plus says :

1) Jason has gone to gym once. Very good boy! But he needs to go at least 3 times. So he has to buckle up and rock harder!

2) Jason has not explored Flash MX. Mr procastinaor has to stop procastinaing!!! Very naughty!

3) Jason has not gotten his guitar yet. He told me he will be buying it on Monday with Victor and Wan Yi. Okay i'll close one eye on this one

4) Jason has woke up very late everyday and has not gone down to get his surveyor job. His butt needs to be kick out of the bed more frequently

5) Jason has not finish his Goal Setting Card.

Jason has been overly-buzy playing Diablo 2 this week. He has to spend more x2 time on other areas of his life. Jason told me he will spend more time with his friends now. Let's hope Jason will do it! Jason also wants to buy a puzzle book. This is what he wants to achieve next week

1) Finish reading lib book and Go lib + visit Kiddo in her shop!
2) Go Gym at least 3 times
3) Go out with CG members to somewhere good to fellowship
4) Think of a good nice fun game for CG
5) Plan for the New Year Outing for CG
6) Finish Goal Setting card
7) Complete Diablo 2
8) Bug Granny to buy pineapple tarts.

Tat's all. Mr Plus Plus reporting...

~ boingz ~



No comments: