Monday, January 31, 2005

Back to Gym ...

Men today's gym workout was horrible. It was very cold in the morning and i was caught with a flu. Wad's more i decided to try a new speed on the treadmill .. which ends me up wheezing and panting at the end of 10 mins. I was suppose to jog 20 mins. I tried to jog again ... but i was hit by giddy spells. Men tat was really messed up. The flu and the coldness wasn't improving the situation either. I ended up resting for about 20 mins b4 i do muscle building exercises.

I skipped my usual suana/steam bath session because i am gonna sun tan later. [at the sunny island -Sentosa]. I met up with Fun and turtle at Harbour Front hawker centre later after my terrible gym workout for lunch b4 we took the Sentosa bus to Sentosa. We went directly to Padawan beach and started off by exploring a bridge [which 3 of us did not went b4]. Later we found a good spot where we lay our things down and slam ourselves down on the big plastic chairs provided for sun-tanners. Fun chsoe the chair next to a big umbrella cos she wants to escape the sun. Well girls are always contradicting. =P She told me earlier than she wants to go out to Sentosa for a good tan. Then she'll tell you she doesn't need a tan because of her sensitive skin. ... sigh lol ... so this is why guys like me have long given up understanding girls. Especially Singaporean girls. hahahah oops. Well we excited ourselves by the next upcoming activities : Slacking in the SUN. HAHA. Aint that exciting. It is a pretty good activity after a gym workout. Turtle responded to nature's call and went into the seaside for a dip. Fun, being her usual self .. started torturing me with her songs and her crazyness. I borrowed sun-tan lotion from another guy who gave me a 0.7 sun-tan lotion.

After a long time of tanning, Fun bought slurpee for me an turtle. Fun and turtle have been munching potato chips [ more than me surprisingly ]. I jsut laid there and play dead while Fun continued her program of driving Jason upside down. She later pulled me into the sand .. and i layed splat down there for her to bury my body. Turtle tried to tickle me in the process but she failed terribly. She made a big mistake because when i got out of the sand .... she is sand-balled [not snow-balled ... sand-balled] by meeeee. Haaa you mess with the best ... you die like the rest. lol. Fun also got her share of sand because she keep destroying my beautiful artwork that i make in the sand. See girls are all evil. They'll all do evil things at ya. haha but i had my own share of fun on them too =P

At the end, i was overloaded with sand. Every step i walk, i drip sand. I din wash - up but simply pet the sand off and wore my clothes. My skin felt kinda alittle painful and i look like a baked red bacon. The gurls called me red Terapin. Dun ask y.

Later, Fun rushed home for dinner. Turtle and me ate at Harbour Front food court. AND YA. ... I forgot to paid for the Chicken rice i ate at Harbour Front hawker centre. When i went back to the store to pay my chicken rice [ close to 7pm ] , The vendor had already left for the evening. I guess i had a free meal for the day. Haa okok i will return the money when i go back Harbour Front next time! Sad. Well we chatted alot b4 we went home. I was dead-beaten when i got home. It happens everytime after a long-exciting day session, especially after gym-workout.

Thank God it didn't rain. Now I can be like the Tekong boys. Dark and Tanned = D


No comments: