Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Today is library day. Well the past 2 months has been intense gaming for me. So much so that i got really sick of my com. haa poor com. Well the fact remains. I have to find something more meaningful to do. I decided to go to gym .... learn a new skill .. probably guitar .... and go read books. Yeaaa ... books can be fun. haaa especially comics !! =P

Today i went book hunting with turtle @ Orchard library. I thot i was late but soon as i arrive orchard MRt ... common sense hit me. How can i be slower than turtle ? lol. She was much much late-r than me. All hail queen of the slow-coaches. lol.

Our 1st stop aint the library. It was popular =D. We went to see Celestial Zone 2 comics. Those are the only kinda comics that i have been readign so far. I'm not a big fan of Anime and Manga ...... but i don't mind people introducing me good Manga titles. :P. Celestial Zone was interesting enough anyway. And ya .... turtle ventured into books about ... - guys and girls relationship. Not really BGR. But really its about understanding the opposite sex better. The Allen and Barbara relationship series. Y men *something* and y girls cry. That's alot of very interesting data. Like for example .. girls have wide field vision and guys are more of a distant viewer. We have few cones* in our eyes to grasp close range objects .... compared to girls. That is why we can park a car very well but we cant find things right infront of our eyes .... And there are lots more .... about y girls cant read maps ... y guys cant multi task like girls .... y the mouth - motor engine in girls works so well compared to guys. Alot alot of other very interesting data. Ask turtle ... she learn about handshakes. lol

We eventually landed ourselves in a corner of the library. Both of us got quite a nice spot ... where we can both read books and listen music through the headphones provided FOC by the library. Very cool. Turtle is a bookworm btw. In about 15 mins, she returned with a mountain of books. I was like OMG!? So i went to hunt my own books. Then my stomach growled and i hurried to mac to get a 1.95 yummy cheeseburger. Then i went backl up and got some books. I read books on Lupus sickness in Singapore and how people overcome it. They deserve my full salute =). I also read about Assasinations .... one of which was Absolon... King David's sons murder plot. And also about Julius Caeser assasination.

After a whole lot of reading, we borrowed books and went to Breeks - American cafe for dinner. It was a pretty nice dinner .. but very ex. i paid 10.70 for my meal .... *inclusive of GST*. which was more exp than a meal at Lips cafe. We talk alot about the happenings around us ... in our JC times .... and also abotu cell group matters. Very nice talk. haa! Everything ended around 9 plus. pretty cool. Tat's all i get from this lib visit. Very nice. I plan to go again !!! next week. Till next time =D

No comments: