Sunday, January 30, 2005

Well service was excellent today. We learn more about Sing-o-Barren, and the 4 directions of Faith. After service, i went JP with Janet, Alex, Grace and Jian Xiang. We had a pretty good time down there... eating and fellowshipping. Later Jian Ye, Me, Yi Jie and Kelvin went to MacCafe for a drink. Kelvin educated me alot about coffee like eg: Espresso is the strongest form of coffee.. And how they make the foam on top of the coffee. bla bla and more. Later we talk again about past cell group stuff and again .. i can only sit there and listen. Well listening isn't bad, I just dunno how to participate in their conversation. Maybe i was too tired jsut now. I feel very tired after my dinner. Zzz.

I learn how to lpay 2 new guitar songs today! Twinkle twinkle little star and Happy Birthday. lol ... dun laugh at me. I am only a beginner. I will strive to learn more songs and chords. I am abit better at playing chords but i still ahve trouble changing chords. Sigh. Need alot of practise. Plus plus my finger feel less painful when i press and glide on the metal string. I have to stop when my finger actually turn black after playing for a period.

Guitar Rox ~

No comments: