Friday, January 21, 2005

1st Cell Group of 2005!

Haa get to see all my cell friends yet again! Was kinda nice. Today we had cell group at a new location. - Nanyang Technological University (NTU) - Music room[specifically speaking]. It was kinda big nice room and JX bought nice drinks for us. So cool. New environment for the year. And this room is gonna be utilise by our cg very often as for now. Really miss going back to Chua's house and visit them at same time ....

Cell group was kinda long this time. We started around 1.15 and ended around 3.30 ... plus mom was meeting with the cg helpers and hence we ended around 4.30 ++. Haa so it was a real happening day. Well with people like me ... there will always be many coool *happenings*! cos i am very *happening* ... lol kidi' .. but seriously ... we spend a pretty long time in the room. Kinda got alittle frost*bite* from the long exposure to the air-con in the room. Anyway mom shared alot of things to us. She also called us to be more of a fighter than a supporter. To stand up for our belief and not sit down and relief. haa men tat's catchy. I gotta finish planning my New year resolution card!

Later i went to eat dinner with ken. Men i spend 6 bucks on a plate of chicken chop. Seriously i feel that i've been overspending and i dunno if buying that plate of chicken chop was really a wise choice. It takes quite ok la ... but they could be alittle bit more helpful in the serving. Not filling enuff *sigh*. Ken told me alot about Diablo 2 online gaming ... and i was not amaze when he says players love to ambush and pk other players. Sigh online gaming has become chaotic and erm terrible ... lol. Low level players will always be bullied by high level arrogant big bullies. Typical trend. Anywa he lended me Jedi game !! WOOHOO ... i love Jedi game. It was call Jedi Knight- Knights of the old republic. I lended him Golden Chicken 2 (which i bought much earlier) and ask him to try to play on his own dvd player.

Finally i meet Hello kitty[Jian ye], Doraemon, and Jian's fren Kelvin at Steve's Coffee Bean. When i arrive there... we chatted abit and then it comes to this point ... and this always happens !!! when they talk about something in the Ocean 12 style. Coded message. Then i will go crazy most of the time when they do that. haha but i guess that was the fun part during our conversation. Reminds me alot on the days Yihui and me will go "huh ?" when they talk in their own secret world of which they refuse to share with us. Sigh now Yi hui is gone. I feel so lonely down there with no one to share the same annoyment, fustration, exitement, whatsoever feeling when we are shun out of their secret conversation. Nevertheless we had some laughs b4 they accompany me to Far East Square to buy clothes. We move from Far East -> Isetan [Lido] -> Robinson at Centre point. However we din go Robinson in the end .... but went OG cos they have 20% off sale. I bought alot of goodies there!! For 80 bucks ... i got 2 shirt, 2 bermudas and 1 long pants! Cool rite? more eventful den the 2 pants and 1 shirt i got for 80 bucks last time! Very good harvest!!!! =D

Well later, all of us went for supper at Kopitiam. I ate french toast and honeydew sago. Wooo yummy. All thru-out the night, Jian Ye shared with me alot of stuffs. Most of them are about the happenings in the past days in cell group. It was very informative in a way. They din tell me most of the things directly. It was in a semi-coded form for me to unveil. I also get to learn something which probably i din know and i took for granted. That is the value of friendship. I can say probably i am too absorb into my own world in the past 1 year that i fail to notice disturbing signs in my surrouding. And true enough ... those things i learn today are kinda disturbing in a way. Because it reflects a true reality about complications in friendship. Whatever happens in the past sometimes will remain a thorn in our heart that probes us and makes us go uneasy. Well i learn to play a more active part in people's life. Not just to know about them .. but to know them as my close friends! I should go out more often nxt week ... to gym .. to library ... to dinner with anyone that wants to eat with me or eat me .... well i am gonna show interest in developing good healthy relationships with all my buddies and friends once again! I pray that time will not move so fast till i finish this quest~

Good nite to all .. i am pretty worn out today -_-

No comments: