Saturday, January 15, 2005

Weeeeeeeeeee .... went to gym today in the morning! With turtle once again ... haha cos all the others i call all not free + most of my guy frens are in NS. T_T .... Anyway we played table tennis 1st! Men my table tennis has gobne from bad to worst. All my basic strokes are gone!! Turtle learn the game pretty fast :P. She loves to send balls flying to my face. Or is it the balls just love me :P ? haha

Well i went to Clementi Gym - 2.50 for the whole day. IT was very niceee! I got to see many equipments i never see before in my pathetic SAJC gym. There is one particular machine that turtle introduce me ... where u actually play tug of war in a sitting position with the machine. Very cool!! haha.. very nice exercise. At the end of the gym work out ... my hands are pretty tired and there seem to be a knot at my abdomen area. Good signs! These might be signs of what turtle told me as "Weekend warrior Syndrome". Haaa coool! i am lookign forward to that =P

After that .. went home and play CS. Got pretty fed out agian ... cos there are many online cheaters.

Then i went bugis to meet Jian Ye[hello kitty] and Doraemon. Yea my catty frens. They were in the arcade in the "KOF machines". Later, we played Confidential something. It was a shooting game wor. Pretty boring .. like Jina ye said. The enemies die so fast. hai simply no kick. lol. Then when we met the boss ... sian tiao. The boss keep charging at us. Then our 3 lives got swipe off pretty fast. WE played like 10 mins ... not bad ? or pretty bad ? for a $1 shooting game. hehe leave u to figure about that.

Later Dorae brought me to Yoshinoya ... jap rest .. wad a woohoo experiecne. My first time at Yoshi. I ordered Teriyaki Chicken and soup ... large. Sad to say the serving is still too small to satisfy my monstrous appetite. Ha!. The meal was good! + the soup was fantastic. I dunno why Dorae dun like the soup. I simply love it! LAfter the fabulous meal , we went for new year shopping. Clothes clothes and more clothes. Dorae got himself 2 very nice blue shirt and 1 dark blue pants. Very bluey indeed. I am looking for pants ... so i got one quite ex bermudas ... *headache* and 1 black *jogging kinda* pants and 1 very nice shirt. we both spend around 80 bucks on 3 items. Pretty average amount i guess. Dorae was super happy with his items. I was like so- so bah. I only enjoyed the eating part of the trip. not so much of the shopping =P. hehehehe

Goodday/nite to all~

No comments: