Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Gym-ashaga

I woke up early ... well much earlier than the time i usually wake up. I ate a banana .. do some stretching .. and march happily to California Gym at Sommerset [ Not Raffles this time] ... ,the other branch, to take a look at their gym there. Woa i am amaze at the number of hotties there. haha erm abit crude word. Wad i mean by hotties is ... very muscular guys and girls there.^^ + + when i mean muscular ... i really mean muscular! Their muscles are as big as their face. They are definitey able to knock me out in one hit. *Kapishh* ... and >> bleh X_X i'll be a gonner

Another cool thing is .. there are more classes at Sommerset than at Raffles. Sommerset is like a live playground ... pack with people and many activities in comparison with Raffles. There are also much more equipments at Sommerset than at Raffles. When i went in ... wow i saw a kickboxing classes. It was real action pack. They really " hua! hua!" alot. The beat the class is following is pretty fast pace ... and i can feel the intensity from outside the class. There are also yoga-like mild stretching classes. Bla bla more. I busy myself with all the equipments there. But i kinda feel inferior as i cant lift the heavy weights like all the muscular guys around me do. *sigh*. They must have train like mad to attain this profounding ... state of art body. -__-

I tried Steam bath this time and not sauna. The difference is .. within 1 min ... your body will be wet ... as steam condense on yr cold body. You'll bee wet wet wet. I " hummmmmm" in there for about 10 - 15 mins b4 i scramble to bathe and meet turtle. Today turtle and me are suppose to visit library and visit 2 of our working friends. Sad thing is we can neither find any of them working there. I found out later than Xiu Wen transfered to Baleno at Jurong East. So she's not at Lucky plaza's Baleno. I am not sure about which Giodarno Kiddo is working. Sigh. Very tiring day. End off with fixing a 3d puzzle with turtle. O_o my eyes are really gonna pop out of their socket.

Well i am super tired. But seeing that Miss panda has to juggle with work ... running 5 km for CCA training plus working at her shop .... I am therefore encourage and will learn to work more and sleep less [ as what doraemon always tell me =P] ]

~ ~ ~ Time flies ~ ~ ~

No comments: