Monday, January 31, 2005

Well today was cell group. We played an interesting long lost game which Yi Jie reminded me of when he told me about it last time. You have to say 3 things about yourself ... one of which is false. Everyone has to guess wad the "false" thing is. Turns out to be pretty fun. Today a pretty girl join our cell group for makeup cell. She is call Juliet and is a big big anime fan. She loves Naruto and she also knows all the character's poses and their magic fingerings. So cute. She loves cos-playing : a term which is used to describe real life people posing/acting as Anime characters.... in their actions, words and dressing. Haa it was featured in Today's Lifestyle- Strait Times Newspaper. She went for Cos-play competition before! Pretty interesting!

She is also very musically talented. She knows how to play alot of Piano songs and even Guitar. I was like -__- ... damn inferior down there. She played my favourtie Cannon In D on piano, evermore on guitar ... and she also thought me to strum my guitar and slap it too. She helped Wan Yi re-string her guitar as well. Sigh one day i'll be like her. EVen better. hahahha.

We had quite alot of fun. We went for dinner at JP and fellowship alot. Then me, Ken and Chong went to play DOTA at Lan Lab at Ginza Plaza. I felt victorious as our team own the opposing team twice. I was Drown Ranger ... an archer~! My third time playing DOTA and i felt like i improve alot. =D Happy!

Tmr i am going gym and den Sentosa to Tan. Tomorrow will be a bright and sunny day! By faith it shall be done accordingly by God's Grace. HA!


No comments: