Monday, January 24, 2005

I am so excited ....

Haa i plan to go California tmr again! Cant get enough of it. Gonna train train train! No slacking time. The facilities there were pretty posh and sweet in its own sense to use. I am gonna burn fat and inject muscles to all parts of my body this week! Plus plus ..... i am gonna go for their steam bath. The truth of getting to enjoy all these fun for free is still pretty hard to grasp. Nevertheless, i will savour every moment of it. Buahahahha

The not so exciting part ...
TTSH sent me a letter saying that i have unfoot bills. Totally mad. The bill is 1000+. Again they are trying to cheat my money. I have to sort out this nonsense today. Sad

Played Gunbound with turtle. She has not been playing for a long long time. So have I. Haa i had fun bunging her to the bottom .... but somehow my plan backfired and i bunge myself as well. So in the end she won. hahaha. Sigh wad a fun day. I am gonna read all my fren's blog to get to know all my frens and leave them a gift of my very own b4 i leave for NS.

Bla bla bla~

Gym rox~

No comments: