Saturday, April 14, 2007

The Annointing ....

[ mood : ]




alright .. i cant do my PDL update today (or actually yesterday - Fri ) cos its quite late and i need to do something really important later. But i wanna blog this memory down cos i just had an extraodinary experience.


I just went for the first Benny Hinn's Healing Crusade in SIS.... and i was really blown away from the experience. All the early queueing .... all the waiting .... it was all worth it. I never felt such presence for so long ... i feel like God was just next to me today.


Actually, i have many things to say prior to the healing and the flow of the presence in the stadium. JJ, Joel, Yuwei ( i think that's what's his name) and me were queuein at the North entrance since about 3 pm. Well the amazing thing is there wasn't anyone queueing there!!! :) Praise the Lord ... and JJ arrived first there to 'chope' (reserve) the place. Then we had a picnic there and played some games to kill some time. Eventually the door opened around 5.45 pm and we rushed into the hall to get seats.


After settlin down, we had to ans nature's call :) . So JJ, Joel and me went to the toilet at the South entrance side (where the choir is sitted). At that point, the chior was rehersing and as we walk past ... i told JJ there was a difference in the atmosphere here. JJ also agreed and Joel said there was like static electricity in the air. That really pumped us up!


I rememebered 2 years ago .... i had a real wonderful time as we worship and fellowship with the spirit .... it was phenomenal! ( think i posted some entries back then in March 2005) I had my first Holy Laughter then and that was the most unforgetable meetings i had that year... Last year, Ps Benny prayed for the choir on the first night and *bam* the whole choir fell under the power of God! I remembered how envious i was that night .... cos 2 of my friends Qi and Joel (classmate) had such great impartation. :) Well this year ... even though Ps Benny did not lay hands on us .... i felt a flow of presence of God in me tonight!!


Over the last 2 years ... i had a strange feeling on my hands (electricity) after the faithful meetings on 2003. But tonight it was really different .... the intensity was really strong and its like electricity bursting out of my hands. Then my whole body began to tremble and i just fell on my knees and worship. It was the first time i felt this strong electricity in my hands ... and at that point of time ... i really did not know what to do. I remembered i kept crying Jesus..... it was a humbling experience for me personally.


Thinking about this ... i felt quite ashame of all that doubts that i cast on God. I mean He has done so much and i just kept running away in fear and shame. I really thought i could never connect with God again but He proves me wrong time and again. He still cherishes me as who i am .... and He showed me tonight again.


Ps Benny said something tonight that really shook me .... I mean if you came tonight ... He really imparted alot of wisdom to us. He prophesied one thing tonight that reminded me of the lesson i learnt today over PDL 4. That our time here is short ... it is like a small parenthesis in eternity. And life can past away so quickly... It seems like yesterday i entered army with a new haircut. It seems like yesterday i played catching with my friends back in primary school. Rick mentioned that we have to live today like it is our last... not that we have to be apprehensive and worried about death in the future... but to live out life the best way we can as if tomorrow we will be brought back to heaven. and welll sayin this much ... what did Ps Benny said tonight ?


He told us we are all living in the end times.... and the signs are already here. The children of Israel are already calling out for ther Messiah... That's the sign of the opening of the doors back to the children of Israiel and the closing of the doors to the gentile world. This fact i am not really sure about it but i will want to check it out on the bible... But i do believe one thing. That we are all living in the end times, where the 2nd coming of our Messiah will be soon. That really means we got very little time to waste!! If it is true ... alot of things might happen in the near future and i need to make sure i am ready to be used in whatever way i am called for during this time.


The next thing he shared really amazed me.... its about financial prosperity. He shared that 2 of his friends gave heartily to God and they end up bankrupt. One of the family gave a huge amount to their church building fund and the next thing they know .. they have to declare bankrupt. The 2nd friend gave $40 million to the synagogue and then he too ended up bankrupt and his company crippled. Ps Benny had no explanation of that until the Lord spoke to him. And then he said that the 2 people gave to their church. And the thing that was amiss was that they did not give to God. Now this part is really deep. How can giving to church be not a part of giving to God ? Frankly i don't really understand this now ... but i have a hint of the point he is trying to raise. I think Ps is trying to tell us that the 2 people gave to building projects ... they gave to the church .. but they did not give to God. And i think its very much close to what i learnt about serving. Remember Mary and Martha ? Martha did a great job serving people. I mean look at her ... she's busy ... hands everywhere, legs everywhere and she really makes the place hospitable for Jesus. But Mary just said and fellowship with Jesus. The point i can draw from these 2 examples simply is that we ultimately have to do it upon to the Lord. If we are too focus on building projects ... missionary work ... or even for funds to plant new schools and help the poor, we miss out the whole picture about giving. The bible says lend to the Lord, and God will give back to you . When it comes to offering .. it is to God!! Everything else ... every other plans are secondary... and when i think about that i kinda shock me. Because in my priority list now .. it was always 1) Tithe, 2) fulfill Building pledge quickly, 3) Give offering with what available cash i have. And when i give these days ... i give very much in fear. Cos i need to pay my own bills .. transport fee ... etc etc and fulfill my building fund. I am struggling with my finances now. And after Ps Benny spoke ... i see it quite differently now. I see that he can provide if we really trust in Him. No matter the projects and plans we embark as a church... if we give unto Him .. He will prosper us.


This is really a step of faith for me.


Well he shared another fact about salvation that we never see it as a church before too. Then the full package of Salvation = Healing + Eternal Life + Grace that breaks bondages. This is the full deal. And very much if we say we accept Christ and we do not accept that we can be healed ... it is unbiblical. Ps Benny shared many verses that whenever Jesus goes ... He preach the gospel and He Heals! It's not 'or'. Its and ! Matt 4:24-25. Matt 5:1-10. Matt 9:35. Matt 14:14-21. Matt 12: 13-14. I recorded all the verses :D . And it really astounds me because i never knew it was possible. I mean i learnt that healing does not take place all the time and some people might take awhile to be healed. Some people will not be healed at all. I mean i always thought it wasn't a 100% thing ... but if you have faith and believe and confess .. it will be possible (if God allows that is ... because He is soverign). Ps Benny shared something that we possibly all forgot. That the cross is made up of 2 sides. The front side is the side he stood to bear all our sins in front of God. This is important as it deals with our eternal life. The 2nd side ... is the side he bears our iniquities. By His stripes .. we are healed! So the gospel message is a proclamation of healing as well!


ahh... brain-overload.


i will read up more about this soon!


end of thoughts. I'm coming back on Saturday and Sunday.

It's going to be good!



Thank you Jesus for showing me once again your mercy and grace. I want to live my life purposefully by your will. Though i struggle time to time with fear and inadequacy ... i will make sure i move out of this mindset then and now. It will be my stumbling block no more. Jesus i thank you for your revelations tonight. I pray more people will be healed. And that i will be healed from my Arthritis!! Thank you God. All glory to you alone.. amen.

No comments: