Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Little Brandon

[ mood : ]



Well there will be no PDL entry today. Maybe i'll do two tmr.



But today's a pretty good day. Except that i feel quite dirty...



I have a kid .... a tuition kid to be exact and he is Brandon.



He loves ninja turtle alot. and teaching him sometimes makes me want to jump off the window of his apartment.



Well sometimes, i got to give and take. I let him do alittle of what he wants.... and then i have to steer him back to his books. Quite a tedious thing to do.



Nevertheless, i still love kids. He has a cute sister too. And they look very happy to me. Even when they quarrel.



Brandon is smart ... and i guess smarter than me than when i was a kid. or maybe i am just too good a teacher :). Either way i hope he does exceedingly well under my care.



Its good to teach! But i need more income... i cant cut my expences and save forever...



I need a breakthrough!

No comments: