Sunday, October 10, 2004

Gee it's pretty quiet in here. Guess i shouldn't be spending much time in here either. I am real happy , cos i got nice friends who celebrated my birthday this week. Juz wanna say thx for the cakes and surprises =O ... Well i always appreciate effort.. even if u know sometimes people can get blur and message me accidentally to tell me they are gonna celeb bday for me.... haa. Very funny. I pretended to be blur so as not to spoil the fun and everything went on quite well. Thx for the sms-es, greetings, presents n' cakes. Truly i am very grateful.

Well got alot of things i wanna blog but have to restrict myself till after A's. I am feeling kinda down now cos i feel helpless and as if there is something constantly pulling me down. :X Teddy bear[Terri-ble]. And lately, one of my friend msg me a very funny message. Says he is leaving and might not be coming back 4eva. I got kinda shock and abit worried since he always complains of his life problems. Well, i dunno. Just gonna pray 4 the best and let God handle the rest. Sighz.

No comments: