Sunday, October 03, 2004

I just saw this Ai dao you qing tien ... haa tink that is the name of the show. It's a charity show raising funds for cancer patients.Well i was ironing my clothes and watching the show. I din noe there is this pop group call K One and it seems that they are really a hit among Singapore fans. What strike me was the life stories of some of the patients in the show. I guess everyone would feel the same way as me. But really, there are young sufferers as young as 13 years old who suffered from cancer. Erm i am nto sure what cancer she is suffering from but it seems to affect her stomach. She has to go thru' chemotherapy which is a horrible treatment ... though necessary to keep the patient alive. She lost quite abit of her hair and men, she has along way to go. I really cant imagine what my life will be ahead if i am in her shoe. Gonna wait thru each day and hope for the better the next day. I got this sudden compulsion to share the gospel with her. Seeing what happen on last friday, i hoped she can experience God's love and be healed completely. Sighz.

No comments: