Saturday, October 02, 2004

Gee for the last 2 days, i was qutie lazy to blog. So i shall make up now =D

Thursday

Well i went for cell group on that day. Not with my own usual cell group members ... but with anothe cell group. And guess what greets me when i stepped into their house ? Spaghetti !! Yum yum. I love Jocelyn's Spaghetti/ pasta. Haa how lucky ... or should i say bless of me to be able to enjoy a meal of spag. for my first- time ever make-up Cell. Hmm .. there were about 9 of us there. So we squeeze into this cozy little room for our cell group.

It's a real good message we learnt on that day. Walking with the lord. I basically learnt that we must walk in 2 ways: By the written word of God [ Logos word ] and also by the Spoken word of God [ Rhema word ]. I learnt that not every voice we hear in our heart comes from God which is pretty true. We can hear 3 voices in general. Our own voice, like hey i tink that watch is pretty cool. Or, God's voice. And of course the Devil's voice. We have to rely on 2 things to ensure the thought we are thinking are from God - the scripture, and our spirit of discernment. We even had a quite cool activity in which we break up into 2 groups and compete in a bible verse game. It was quite interesting and cool. I even get to tapao or takeaway spaghetti. =D =D =D


No comments: