Sunday, October 17, 2004

Well this might might be the last time i post for this 2 months ... A levels is coming and my 1st practical paper starts just next week. Goodness.

I just wanna say how God never fails to amaze me. Many a times he seems to be a distant God. But he sure knowss what i am thinking and provides solution to me in a time when you least expected to hear from Him. Yesterday's Cell group was great and i received alot of Rhema[word from God] word through the whole meeting. I was very compelled to Visualise and to Speak out my visions just like God did in Genesis. He spoke out this world which we are living in. Amazing isn't it? The message is simple. Desiring something calls for action. To bring our desires into the supernatural, we have to visualise that we've already acquire or complete what we want or desire. Secondly, we have to confess and rehearse that desire. Lastly we have to remember Faith is done by our works. As the saying goes Faith without work is dead. Action is required to initiate the path of success. When we start to act, God will start to direct and so our actions will always lead us somewhere.

Yea and this one is very important. I prayed about it and God answerd it

How 2 break the cycle of defeat:
1)Change the way you see yourself
2)Change the words you say to yourself.
Hence be good to yourself. =D

Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary principles of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God,

-- Hebrews 6:1
New King James Version

I lost my bible again. I don't know whether i lost it at home or at Church. Damnations.

No comments: