Saturday, October 02, 2004

Saturday

My day ? Nah Our day.

Today i went to erm ... damn i forgot the restauant's name. Shall call it XYZ restaurant in Raffles Town Club[RTC]. We are celebrating 3 birthdays today. My uncle- Thomas, my new-born cousin- Grace, and ... me :) Our birthdays are next week but they all fall b4 the weekend of nxt week. So we had the celebration today! I would say. it was kinda big celebration. Maybe not as big as Garrick and Garbiel's birthday. Butly = ly cool. y? Cos got yummy good food.

We have to arrive there early to book seats. No reservations of seats. So , some of us just have to be there early. I helped myself with some appetizers. Cakes, Salad, otah .. and some meat stuffs. I had about 3 dish of those and i went out to explre RTC. I think went to all the places they have in RTC. The arcade, the movie theatre, the Bowling alley, the billard room, the com room, the card room. the pub, the other restaurants, the Spa, the squash room, the stimulated golf course[ really lousy golf course. Really...], tennis courts, swimmign pool, gym, Music centre, err billard room, i think tat's abt all. Explorer Jason has discovered all this so far. Later i went back to have my 2nd helping. This time, all my relatives have came and i had a long-time-no-chat chat with them.I talked mostly about army stuffs, my pathetic prelims, and erm my medical report in tan tock seng hospital. LAter i went down with my cousin to play some game @ the arcade. It's my honour to annouce this great news. I completed Time Crisis 2 !!! hahahaha. Ok la i know its no big deal. Don't give me the now-then-you-complete-this-old-game look. I seldom go arcade and spend more time in lan shops this few years. So i am really lousy @ the games in the arcade now.

For finale, what do we have? What is a birthday celeb without bday cakes? And so it goes, the normal rituals of the birthday songs and photo taking took place. I got a chance to carry Grace, my little close to 1 year old baby cousin. She is real cool and have this sparkling eyes. her hair is qutie messy though. I had a great time eating chocolate cake and durian cake[2 cakes :) ]. The durain cake taste better .. to me. Teh Chocolate cake is too creamy. What a day. After all these, i went to take my 3rd serving. A very small dish of fruits and pastries. And that's it for the day. I had a real great time with my long-time-no-see cousins, & relatives. Got to tapao or takeaway a slice of durian cake too. Yum yumz. Its hibernating in the fridge as we speak. Erm i mean as i type. =D hahaha its gonna be mine tomorrow. Take no prisoners. buahahahhahahha.

No comments: