Saturday, April 30, 2005

Wearying Night

Night ... the absence of light. Sounds nice rite? But it doesn't really make sense ..


ZzZ


I feel that time passes very slowly today. The workload i am getting in NSSC is never-ending. After clearing a stack of paperwork, i'll just get another good load of it. It keeps on coming and coming. I won't be surprise if my stack of paperwork reaches the ceiling. Then maybe, i can try to make the leaning tower of erm ....... Papersa ? Whatever it is, it just seems like everyone in their unit is defering their NS reservice - In Camp Training [ICT]. Maybe it is a staged conspiracy to bomb the NSSC to death with the humungous workload.



Haiz.





Pat and me met up with Chong and turtle at JE. I bought a nice card for my friend and frankly speaking, i feel that all the Mommys like to bomb out their babies during March and April. There is like about at least 15 people i know who has birthday around that period. Think about my wallet. Think about my bank. At the end of this weeks, i might have to start living on water and bread.





But still its nice to bless as it shows you have the ability to bless people around you. That itself is a blessing. Right Pat ? :)





Turtle took her iniative to help us make a box. Pat taught me alittle on how to cut nicely and he assisted me in making the box. I would say with their help and also Chong's, we've made a very very nice looking box. I am really awed when i see the final product. Its a sweet looking box with Teddy bears and heart shape all around. It turns out very much better than what i expected. Thanks again guys. You rock ! :)





Tragically, muddle-head o' me forgot to bring back the stars and other accessories that is going to be put inside the box. That might mean we have to delay another 1 week to present her present. Sigh. I will try my best to get it back later today.




Prayer meeting was great as expected. Even though i am tired and have a swollen little leg, i felt really good to be there and pray. Though most of us there were kinda tired, the praise and worship was still a blast. We praise and worship for about close to an hour. And we spend the next hour praying for our church and for the members. Though i don't feel especially lifted or special this time, i feel kinda free from the tiredness and all the stress accumulated today. I was kinda low on words today because of my tiredness. After the prayer meeting, i feel very much better. My leg hurt lesser though i am still very tired -___- . I din inform my Grandma about the later prayer meeting and she was kinda mad when i reach home. But still by His grace, everything went on well :)

Whew..



The night is young but my body is ermmm ....... also young! Anyway i am tired!!!


So i shall cut my blabla short . . . . . . . . . . ........


=_=

13 comments:

stormchaser said...

i wanna see how the box looks like!!!

Kcirtap said...

I doubt it should mentioned till it is sent, otherwise may lose its secret purpose.

Mr Missile Rocket Launcher said...

Hi,sonix. How are you?Having a good rest?How's your day progressing?Wow,three days of long holiday MAN.I LOVE it.So,any plans these few days?

Seems like you are having a great time. Glad to see that you are enjoying life to the fullest.Me,so bored and upset.Not enjoying life fully and just dunno how to spend my time and pass my weekend/s...

Wearying night?Is there such an English word?I have only heard of "weary".Did you invent that word of your own or something? Yes,I love nights. No light,only in darkness. It is even more shiok when you are all alone by yourself outside or hibernated in your room in darkness. Dreaming is a good example.

Sonix,you would have realised by now that work is never-ending in NSSC,just like the "NeverEnding Story".Yes,you should try to stack papers till it reaches the sky,maybe one day.

NSSC is already bombed to death from the number of people on long MC's now.They are intelligent mah.They know that work never ends and go on MC,escaping from work.You will get the opportunity to meet Jason Tay,the third jason soon.I think a fortnight from today.

Very interesting and surprising.I can't imagine how Patrick landed up meeting you together with your friends.I tot you were meeting your friends all alone.Too many JASONS in the world,man.Sigh...

Poor jason ng,on the verge to become a bankrupt soon. Spending all your salary purchasing gifts and cards for your birthday buddies.Never mind,you can always count on me for food,lodging,accommodation,money and for miscellaneous expenses.I am very kind and good-hearted,rite?

There are blessings all around us,everywhere and anywhere anytime.Yes,Pat just sent me the picture of the box made for your birthday friend. Very cute,well-done and neat;all covered with a colourful WRAPPER.I like the colour of the wrapper.I shall not reveal much. You gotta see the box for yourself,with your own eyes...My apologies if I leaked out anything.

Prem SUCKS,rite?Secret purpose...Hmmm,interesting pat.Mischievous jason.BAD BOY.Never tell your granny abt your church meeting.If I reach home late or arrive after 12,I die man no matter where I go.Hehehehe.But,it's alright if I have valid reasons.

You are still young at heart and always look cute and cheerful by your LOOKS...A long comment to a long posting!!Hahahaha.

Kcirtap said...

"But still its nice to bless as it shows you have the ability to bless people around you. That itself is a blessing. Right Pat ? :)"

Explain and comment on the statement above critically. Your essay should be at least 500 words long. Bonus will be credited if your points happen to coincide with what I guess you are meaning.

SoulKeeper said...

Haha, Pat u're funny

SoulKeeper said...

I'd kind of lost of wrds now, yaya yesterday was the tiring day, man i can experience yur busy life/// hehe. But good to say that the prayer meeting was awesome, haha Pat was about to go prayer meeting so funny. =) yeah. Sonix asking u it is nice to bless others, agree? Becoz when u bless others, others see that u cared about them so much that u will automatically bless them. Even bad frens bless their good frens, Agree? It's like do not judge others so that in turn they will not judge u. =) So hint hint, when our bday comes rem to bless us. haha =)

SoulKeeper said...

that "u" will automatically bless them. srry, change to "others"

Kcirtap said...

I guess that may not be what he really meant. Let us wait till he stands on the stage and reads us a poetry...no no no, should be speech. Must speak until speechless.

"s0n|c'C@libr3,, said...

thanks for commenting :)

Stormchaser:

Get the pic from Pat. I will post the pic after she receives the present. :)





kcirtap :

"I doubt it should mentioned till it is sent, otherwise may lose its secret purpose."

Don't worry. I am quite sure she doesn't read my blog. Nevertheless, i din mention her name anywhere. So safe :)



"Explain and comment on the statement above critically. Your essay should be at least 500 words long. Bonus will be credited if your points happen to coincide with what I guess you are meaning. "


What soulkeeper said wasn't entirely wrong but its not what i meant. My statement on the ability to bless is a blessing is quite simple. When you have enough for yourself and others, it is a blessing itself. It shows that you have abundance. Don't take this statement too far. It just basically means there isn't a lack in you [in terms of finance]. I thought you'll understand that pretty well. hai *faint*



Soulkeeper :

It's nice to see that you enjoy and got healed through the prayer meeting. :) Keep on shining.


Well on the part that others bless you through gift, that's one of the 5 acts of love. Its nice to be blessed by gifts. However, i am not giving gifts to others so that i can receive gifts myself. There are still other acts of love people can show me and i will mostly appreciate that. :) Its a nice thought to receive presents anyway ^^.



Rocket man :

Ha you amaze me dude. Thanks for your long long comment.




"Wearying night?Is there such an English word?I have only heard of "weary".Did you invent that word of your own or something? Yes,I love nights. No light,only in darkness. It is even more shiok when you are all alone by yourself outside or hibernated in your room in darkness. Dreaming is a good example."


Wearying [Adj] : Producing Exhaustion.

yup that's such a word. But it is an inappropriate fit. ha it just sounds nice.I do create words of my own too btw :D



"too many jasons in the world".

Yea sadly my name has lost its uniqueness. But still its a nice name. June-August-September-October-November. ! ^^




"count on me for food,lodging,accommodation,money and for miscellaneous expense"

men that's nice. But not necessary dude. Just stop disturbing me in the office :D



"Prem SUCKS,rite?Secret purpose...Hmmm,interesting pat.Mischievous jason.BAD BOY.Never tell your granny abt your church meeting.If I reach home late or arrive after 12,I die man no matter where I go.Hehehehe.But,it's alright if I have valid reasons."

where did that come from ? -_-
I'm not bad. Just forgetful :)




"You are still young at heart and always look cute and cheerful by your LOOKS"

Gee thanks. *no comments*




Chengyew :

thanks for dropping by. Hope to see ya soon too. :)

Mr Missile Rocket Launcher said...

Please spell my name correctly.It's spelled as "Premkumar".U missed out the "m' somewhere.Jason Tay.

"s0n|c'C@libr3,, said...

haa i din notice that!!

Prekumar~! ha funny :P

Kcirtap said...

Q: Who is Prekumar's twin brother.
A: Postkumar.

"s0n|c'C@libr3,, said...

-_________-


Prem got alot of nicknames le