Sunday, April 24, 2005

Sneak Peak of 158

[Pictures update]

- Greatness in Us.

- Benny Hinn's Awesome Message.



[Link update!]

Sneak Peak, Project 158



[Flashback - 24/5]

Yesterday i went for NTU's Bioengineering seminar. Its at Goodwill Park hotel, next to Far East Plaza. The place is beautiful. Reminds me of a fairytale castle. I couldn't believe my eyes when i walk up the semi-steep road to the carpeted entrance of the hotel. I walk on in and found myself in a room surrounded with ushers-in-black, bleaming their teeths in a fashion. After collecting my stuff, i hop to the nearest seat. The place was kinda packed already. I just sat there quietly, browsing throught the magazines and booklets they gave me. I was pretty captivated by the INSTEP - overseas exchange programme. Its one of my dreams to go overseas to study alittle. Though i lost this dream somehow in my last 2 years, i suddenly felt on fire to go for it.

We sat through the presentation by the NTU bioengineering heads, Biosensors and Philip representatives respectively. The talk was pretty enriching. They forecasted the expansion of bioengineering in the coming years and the growing demand for it. I learnt that Philips is the 2nd leading company in the area of healthcare service , as what the guy said. [ never knew that] I also learnt about the different job scopes in Biosensors, and the different invention they can have in Biosensors. Everything sounds so interesting. Well, i got alittle feeling that if i'm really pursuing this course, i have to get myself into either one of those big companies. I have not got my acknowledgement letter than i am accepted in Bioengineering. But one of the guys told me that there is a 99.9 % chance of entering the course if i am invited for the seminar. That's pretty amazing.

Somehow, i felt alittle disorientated. Everything seems well planeed but i somehow wonder if the course is really for me. I initially wanted to go Pharmacy. Its alittle too late to wonder about this now. I can only buckle up for my next rollercoaster ride.

I met up with my cg later and i have reclaim the title as the Longkang warrior. Yup, we had bowling. It seems there is a strong magnetic field in both sides of the gutter that makes this all possible. Anyway, i was too tired to bother. I just watch the happy dudes and dudees bowl ans pose with their bowling balls.

Tiring day men. Running around to find a new Hp plan is a tedious job.

There goes my weekend.

9 comments:

stormchaser said...

wow if u get into bioengineering then u no need to retake A's wad. i hope u do get in!! i think bioengineering is a great course! ('cept that i don't like maths-y calculations ^^;; ) which was why i put sch of biological sci at higher piority.

and project 158 reminds me of something like quoteland. *wonders if there are quotes frm me*

"s0n|c'C@libr3,, said...

ya. Its not really about that.

Its something i cant let go. I am feeling kinda stress due to the lack of time 2 study. sigh

Anyway ... i am trying to find a new host for project 158. Its a mistake to use blogger to host.
-___-

Mr Missile Rocket Launcher said...

I think it is a very good course for you. Go ahead and pursue it.All the best for your future studies. You are a bright and intelligent guy. It is rare to find friends with such great character and personality.

"s0n|c'C@libr3,, said...

wa. so many nice words from ya.

Thx :) but stop bullying me in office. ha

Mr Missile Rocket Launcher said...

You are welcome,sonix. You must have seen me get angry on Thursday. I rarely and in fact,seldom, get angry. Most of the time,I keep things to myself without expressing them to others. This is to minimise causing hurt or harm to others.

You will understand my character when you get to know me better. My true self and personality will also be revealed when you know me very well.

Sonix,I have no mood to disturb you these few days coz I'm too busy with work. I will not BULLY you also. So,don't worry.Although I find it fun to distract you, I realised it is also irritating and make you more fed-up with me. Rite?Get my point?

Finsology said...

Hey s0n|c'C@libr3,best wishes and I'm 99.9% sure you'll get into the course! You must be a genius in Maths and Sciece...2 of my most dreaded subjects...eeks..Haa...And what's up with Prem bullying you in the office?! That's a first! Blog about it! =)

"s0n|c'C@libr3,, said...

Missle boy:

That is haa i dunno. MAddening!! haa. I am not a subject to be disturbed or bullied! Anyway i am not really mad la. I don't get mad easily. Angry .... yea i can get angry. I guess no one has seen the mad side of me for a long time. I don't wish to see that myself.




"Most of the time,I keep things to myself without expressing them to others. This is to minimise causing hurt or harm to others."


Ha i know that you are a reserved person quite recently. I can tell quite easily who is those that are keeping thoughts from me quite easily :).




"Sonix,I have no mood to disturb you these few days coz I'm too busy with work. I will not BULLY you also. So,don't worry.Although I find it fun to distract you, I realised it is also irritating and make you more fed-up with me. Rite?Get my point? "

Its not fun at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its an illusion, step out of it!!!!!!!!!


averilchan:

Don't say that. My results are really bad. I am a total letdown. Its a miracle that i can get into bio-engineering which they still haven send me the letter. That's why i am retaking my A's.


"And what's up with Prem bullying you in the office?! That's a first! Blog about it! =)"

will do that :D ha. I will make a nice story about it someday. Just waiting for the opportunity.

Finsology said...

Haa..Looking forward man...Hmm..How bad is bad Dude? Hey we Poly students with average results can only sniff the entrance of the Uni...But heym I'm sur something good will come out from this seminar for you. Like your friend said, they wouldn't have called you down if it weren't for nothing right? =) All the best still! Keep your hopes alive...

"s0n|c'C@libr3,, said...

Thanks averilchan :).

I won't lose hope with these encoruagements :P