Monday, April 18, 2005

Time, the essence of life.

Time is something unreplaceable.

We all know that.

I'm just beginning to feel alittle tight. I feel like that's always so much things to do. The sickening part is I do not like to leave unresovled tangling ... untouched. There are certain areas which i have to learn to start controlling. Time management should be a child's play. It's sad to say i'm always a bad manager of it. This is why precious consideration is taken in the past few days in observing the time i took to do things. Its so funny how slow i can do certain things and how fast i can finish up some others.

The greatest commodity is what you trade time for.
- Robb Thompson

Now that's something to consider...

That's just some little thoughts of today.


And ya, i finally got an mp3 player. Old model from Creative. ^^

2 comments:

Mr Missile Rocket Launcher said...

Very true. I am also a bad manager of my time. Dunno when to do wad. Liked this posting of yours when I first read. Guess ur point was proved today. U can take the whole day as an example.

Mr Missile Rocket Launcher said...

More postings to come from me soon...