Friday, April 22, 2005

Evermore I Praise Ya.

What a day.



Since its late i'll just keep it short.


Today's a nice day. Though things don't flow as smoothly as i wish it would be


Thanks to Pat, i am able to leave early and join my gang in Church. :) He is a helpful dude!


I rushed off to buy waffles for me and Emily, only to find that eventually Emily doesn't want her waffles.


Went off to church, only to find a big crowd in the lobby.


Went down, found Chong and the rest. Was alittle tired at that point after a day's stare at the com.


Gave Emily her waffles. Thankfully she accept it. Everything went on with a smile.


We were told to sit accordingly to where we sat last night. Have to shift back to original position.


I have to sit on the floor since there isn't enough seats.


Eventually, i don't know what happen ... but i end up sitting on a chair with the rest of the gang.


The praise and worship was awesome ... But,


Somehow i felt alittle dry. I'm not sure what is the root cause but its pretty disturbing throughout the service.


After the service, my legs hurt and my hand is swelling a little. This is what you get for Arthritis. Nothing new.


I was hit by a series of bad negative thoughts on my way back. I was so drowned at the end. Its suffocating.


I was rather surprise at my mood swings today. Its so unstable. Its also troubling.


After reading blogs and learning from some bloggers online, i seem to feel less lonely. There are people are there in the same boat as me.








I pray that my breakthrough will come soon ...

5 comments:

Mr Missile Rocket Launcher said...

I must say it's very fun and interesting to read your postings in your blog.

"s0n|c'C@libr3,, said...

-_____-

Mr Missile Rocket Launcher said...

Sonix,what does this "-_- mean? Can explain to me?Thanks coz I see so many different funny signs or expressions in your blog.Man, is my English getting worse day by day?

"s0n|c'C@libr3,, said...

it's a face.


"- - " is the eye.

"____" is the mouth.


Put them together and viola

-___- a face. haa. its that simple.

Watch Japanese anime and you will see alot of this kind of face.


But then agian, i have never really ponder about what it really means. Haa when i got time, i try to blog about the different online faces. That'll be cool :)

Kcirtap said...

-_-"