Monday, April 11, 2005

The price uploading a pic.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My mentor. Jon. Don't You feel like kissing him?

Teaching RX how to use photobucket to upload this pic has caused me a penalty of extra duty.
I won't want to comment much but i am just not happy when the madam likes to catch me but always close her eyes when others are doing it. I know that doesn't excuse me for my act. Oh well, just more sai kang work for me . that's all

Prem said the people downstairs are unhappy with me because i did not reply them when they greet me. I was like ... when did that happen ? He said they speak bad things about me and i just feel kinda sad and irritated. If there is a probelm rectify it. I don't see a need to talk and slander behind people's back. I intended to talk about it to them since i don't want my stay here in NSSC to be such a troubling unhappy one ... But sometimes, i really feel like i am a zombie at work there. I just simply lose all interest when i step into the office.

Whatever the case, there are nice people there of course and my seniors take good care of me. I am just thankful that things there aren't so bad. Just hope my 701 days to ORD will come soon -___-

1 comment: