Saturday, April 02, 2005

Tired but blessed

Very tired. So tired that i think that's all i should say :)




Nah. I shall rattle more... Today i went back to the office to find documents in the file to check for error and raze [ short term for raising cases in the system ]. I left alittle later because of unfinish work and hence met ken 1 hr late. We went to the hawker centre to eat and chat. He seems very excited to share with me his experience and the SAF number 1 rule : Do what you want. Just don't get caught. I got caught again by mdm sundri for surfing net. The next time i get caught, i'll be doing extra guard duty. Very sian.

Service was very good because i really feel lifted up. I feel kinda tired through-out the day due to 5 hrs of sleep almost everyday... just reminds me of my school days. After doing TM and eating dinner, it was about 10. A vey tiring day. Haiz lost all mood to type...

Shall do a good QT and rest early -___-

2 comments:

stormchaser said...

God dealt with my heart too today. felt the presence of God strongly. :) Jia you in serving God, and blessed will be your coming in and going out! :)

SoulKeeper said...

Yeah, keep going..Keeping burning, keep fire flowing and spreading =)God blessed!