Tuesday, April 01, 2008

It's a Fools day..

7.15 am



I woke up with a sms on my hp...




In my sleepy eyes .. it appear to read like this ..





" wake up u @#$!@# its 8 am !!@#"







*why does this person sound so much like my grandma... must be someone send by my grandma to disturb me ... *






i went back to bed. =_=






woke up at 8, did a quick clean-up and was up reading the bible and surfing some blogs. did a quick surf to turtle's blog and ..... suddenly ... like a ray of morning light slowly resting on the kitchen table. i understood who's that granny. lol.


A great way to start April fools day. Getting a false alarm clock from a wacky friend. Its ok... i forgive her.... lol But well she stirred me up. The whole day i send april fools joke everywhere... This is probably the looniest day in 2008 ... :D



I start smsing some of my close but not so close friends this :




" It's my birthday yes. U forgot to wish me!!! i am so sad! so sad! :( :( :( :( .."




lol instantly i caught some unsuspecting innocent fish. One of them happens to be my Usher leader (oops). lol.. wun reveal their names here. But it was so funny... i was rocking around my chair while reading my bible :D ... very unquality QT i must say.




Well there are many people who knew the exact date ... if not month of my birthday... that i must say i am touched :) its moments like this u know who yr true friends are... sob sob. +_+ lol


but well some are just plain smart. They shoot me back with " ah -ha i know u trying to trick me .. u r busted.. buster! i rock... u lousy! "


okok somethign like tat...




and SY tried to play the trick back on me ... but well i was smart enough to not fall for that .. aha




I din spare my office mates either.... i started off with another 'someone's bday has passed' and u forgot to wish her!! :P




Throughout the day they were saboing each other too... its fun to listen to them :P



I tried to trick Elaine - CGL too ... but she knew mee to wellllll >:( awwwww.. .but well that makes her a good shephard!! i am proud of her... gd job :P lol




ok silly days over. i am tired over all this pranks.
think i sms over a 100 sms today ... lol. die liao hp bill kaboom@!

No comments: