Sunday, April 27, 2008

Hecti-Packi week!

Its a hecti-packi week people! and i fell sick. lol



im happy though... cos its fun.. its fulfilling ... my frens are happy. im happy. God is smiling.



yesterday celebrated my gd fren wen's bday .. :) and man her 21st is really a blast! just like good o vic's bday party. The effort by her members were really amazing and i tink the atmosphere there was jus fantastic! We played some funny games in De-coders cafe (checkitout!). its a small hangout sandwiched btw orchard and bukit timah. So yea had lots of fun! :) and most of all i tink our bday gurl really had tetri-zeta-manifold blessings from everyone she loves. ha my 21st was nano-ified compared to hers. but i am happy for mine .. cos that's de way i like it. short, simple and sweet! o ya ... i did some game box for wen which i took quite some time to hunt... but most of de ideas in de box are just purely lame but really hard-worked :) hope she enjoys my gift.



later caught de show - definitely maybe wif Verona and Chong. Man the show was sooooooooo good!! I'm not sure is it the crowd im with or so ... but the ambience was cool... tho i was quite sleepy but the simple love plot abt a dad retelling his past love life really hit home. I love simple down-to-the-heart, life speaking shows! Its abt bgr .. but its abt BGR that was make happened! like everything fails but the last worthy success in love makes it so sweet. guess this somehow may reflects a certain aspect of our lives. hard-earned victory. love-lost-and-found. Life changes .. and u dunno how sometimes it'll end up.. but under the master's hand - the picture will be well formed. I tink that's one of the best pictures of life. :)




ok .. today just gave usher training! my very 1st! Feels de same as giving bible study... but slightly more stress i must say. guess every 1st-time exp r like that. and thank God my throat only gave way near the end of the service. Im happy that my trainees are very nice .... very humble to learn... very patient to listen... very erm .. good in short. :D They will make fine ushers! After the training ... went out wif jas, yee and solomon to pitstop! we played lots of funny funny reaction games and man .. my brain is reallly exhausted after it all. i just start irritating jas and solomon (last 2 players standing in de game) ... and its so funnny!!! ok.... we had nice photos too... but i kinda vandalised one of them and tink all de 3 of them are angry wif me for that :X lol.


Speaking of which .... pls pray for my throat. i took MC once already .. and i dun wanna risk another MC ... my boss's gonna fry me if so... so keep me in prayer k ? no cough. no sore throat. no fever. no running nose. no pimples (optional). no headaches. no nonsense :) thanku!


happy milky monday tmr pple!

No comments: