Sunday, April 13, 2008

Dedication

What a weekend i had :) :)





Really had fun with alot of friends..... and well im impacted again this week by this lovely group of people :)




As i shared in my testimony in CG, beginning of the week i was feelin quite down. It wasn't very very bad ... but well it's just like there is dullness in the air around me.... and if i walk next to flowers they will wither wif sadness (T_T) that kind. lol that's what i call dull man.


But im grateful to my 'faith-full' friends! Verona really inspired alot to step up my faith. Looking at the kind of positive attitude and respect she shows for her dad even though her Dad treat her so harshly really convict me... i mean i wouldn't do that as a young believer. And even for now ... sometimes i will just shut-off when my granny nags at me with the critical tone of hers. But well after hearing about her love and patience to her Dad, i am really inspired to be a better man! Yes! a better man i will be. If my granny nags at me tmr, i shall entertain her with my lame jokes until she cannot nag at me .. hohohohoh :P



Well yesterday met up with Pat to play Arkham of horror with Ben and Verona.... IT wasss quite irritating while Ben chanted he wanted to kill me . But well can't blame him because i keep makin fun of him thru the game... lol. It was a long but quite pleasant game. Just gonna find a more 'board-gamer' kinda clique in our group. :) :) :) yays




Well shared with Elaine also my burden as a cg guitarist and my dissatisfaction again as i flow with her to lead worship. But as i reflect back... i tend to take things to critically (maybe a typical S-type person behaviour tendency) ... and after the P&W, i was feelin discouraged and fustrated. But then again working alongside a D-personality leader is a extremely good opportunity to build up my Strength , capacity, and my Spirit of excellence! And that's really a priviledge of working alongside a leader. Sometimes i guess for all of us... a leader can be a stumbling block for us expecially when we don't understand their heart... and we think too much about how much they hurt us by the things they say... or the things they do. But if we ever move out of that and become someone like Peter... who is a man of mistakes but he never backs away from Jesus. It really tells alot about the love of a person over their leaders. How far they are willing to go to be their armour bearers. So about the pointers she gave... i will work hard! Even as how i failed so many times as Stage 1 and 2, i was given chance after chance to rise up after each fall! :) i will be even stronger and better when im through! just wait for me to shine! :)





Last but not least ...

SIMON GOT PROMOTED TO USHER LEADER TODAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS :D :D



ok. im going to hibernate.

No comments: