Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Jamming

Haven't jammed in awhile. But well looking back at what we had ... i am so glad we 'crashed' it on sunday. Crashed as in a last-minute fix. Here are some of my fav pics that i got from Ben :)













Chong's sing-opera pic is so farny! Well we got quite alittle bit of equipment hiccups, nt to mention our 0-preparations for our songs .... things got alittle 'out-of-hand for awhile. But the wild time is fun! :) Chong spreads his army songs. Ben went wild with the mic. Shella became the next avril lavigne ... and PR ... well he did his drumsticks proud. :)



I felt alittle lost all the while. lol honestly ... i still prefer accoustic. Playing base still hasn't gotten into me yet. But i just like Jamming. and so I invented a new phrase which i am so proud of ...





We JAM 'cos we AM the next GEN that REP the great I AM !



Cool huh ?


I could be a DJ someday. :)

No comments: