Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Aiya!

its been awhile since it was noisy here :) ... ever since i open this blog again.



but noise is good. during the whole course of last year ... ive been quite emotionally shutdown. But thank God for His 2nd chance. Thank God for the friends who stayed and prayed thru wif me :) and well i will continue to make more and more cool friends :) wahhaha



i shared with YH my burden about my ushers yest. In a way.... after speaking to some other helpers .. i felt that my team has not been really growing very well. I've been really wondering why. And recent events that happened to my church friends also sadden me abit. Where was the joy to serve one another... to be there for another ? The willingness to live a sacrificial life for God. Where has all this fire gone to in the church?


And to this... im speaking to myself too. Its time i think we took a stand to either do or don't. To live or die. Anything that is half-hearted never amounts to anything great. And i really hope God gives me the strength to lead, to inspire ... and to have fun with my peers. Ultimately we are not serving serving. But serving God. and of course enjoying his communion. Its time to build up our lives again!






Elaine pop me this questin again (and again..) .. What would your ideal girl be? Everytime she and shifu bug me with this ....... i really dunno what to say. lol. So i will end up saying .. "be like u lor..." or to make it more spiritual .. " must be like Queen Esther or Rebekah in de bible" .. lol


But hey ... i never think much of it.. But to drop one main criteria that i always feel a lady should have. note a lady........... is to be a lady. Feminie. Female. But just to set things right : I don't mind a tom-boy looking girl... she may be a leader. A very D person. but still she must have a lady-like attitude. :) Gentle and sweet :) okok Elaine dun bug me anymore with this ques! haha >:)

No comments: