Saturday, May 26, 2007

Wonder

hmm..




I could be a bird in the sky....
and ride the thermal drifts to the horizon.

I could be a fish in the sea...
and enjoy the splendors of the deep.


I could be an ignorant ant...
that works and works day by day.


Or I could be just me.
A spectator in the wonders of your creation.
That knows the true value of life itself is in you.


Thank God for making me, me. Your faith in me taught me to believe..








My granny nags again. Early morning nagging is not good for your brain.
She tells me if i do not want to study, go get a job. Ahh but i'm already doing it. It's just that i have not told her yet. Thinking about all of it all .... i somehow dwell back into the past where those hurtful words were said to me. I can still remember those words! It's hard to let go.... but to hold on to spiteful emotions is harder. Because the damage it does to my heart is immeasurable. Forgiving is also an art to master.



Jobs jobs jobs ........ i need a job.

No comments: