Friday, May 25, 2007

Struggle

Oh God.....



Who can stand righteous before you o Lord?




Who can share the intimate (secret) things of God ....??





O Lord i have sin against you. and against you only have i sinned.I know that many are called but few are chosen.
It is so hard to walk in the path i need to walk Lord.
But God can i experience you even more intimately than before? Despite what my caretakers say, i have forgo it all to follow you... And yet i do not want to disappoint yet another person.. my loved ones. And i know i have constantly upset you with my sins and pride.
But God you say you are forgiving and just....
and it will take time to forge back our friendship of trust.
Lord i will perservere for the upward call of God...
seeking Jesus, my author and finisher of faith...
with the help of the Holy spirit my advocate,
I will wanna see blue skies with that rainbow u made for Noah..and the love you gave to all your dearest beloved children abba Father..



Do not forsake me again for i am alone in this spiritual battle.


I still want to be a man of God. A friend of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.


Not my will but yours ..... amen.











I want to follow but what does it mean?
To live in this world and keep everything clean
Nothing i own here is every my own
When i live in the mercy and blessing you've shown
I lay down my life, see the world through your eyes
And fight for the hungry who pay for our lives
I want to help you in all of you will
So Jesus consume me, fill through me
Because now is the time


lyrics by Delirious?

No comments: