Saturday, May 26, 2007

Going..

I went to search for a job today .... and ironically .... i do not know the name of the company ... or the exact location of the venue.... but i just went and followed the lead of my contact...


Turns out to be a sales job with this company - DW Group. Throughout the intro and interview (round1), thoughts of " Is this another MLM conspiracy ??? or would this be another NTI experience" keep running through the back of my mind.... i feel alittle paranoid there but as he explained more about the job.... i realised is another job with Sales.


Great!



I don't like sales job. The last time a seemingly nice com-guy con me into this job of selling computers .... with promises that we will sell at least 20 over plus computers.. wow! and guess what ... our top owner sold only 11 computers. I sold 5 coms thru the whole com-fair and well ... bygones bygones... i forgive the guy .... and sales probably is not my cup of tea. I don't know.... but i really wanna get a job .... a good paying job with a bank. Maybe i can lower my expectations on the pay part but i wanna know how the banking world is like and whether its my passion to work in bank. So i message all my friends in banks if there are vacancies .... but sadly there are no good news yet.




ahhh nvm. I got to keep trying. I want 1 year of work experience before i choose to further my studies. Hopefully the experience will prove useful ... or even better help me to understand my calling on the way. Pastor always say that the signs and wonders are in the market place. Its not reserved specially just for synagogues or church meetings.... but God longs to move mightily among the people in the world. I just hope that i will not get too much of office politics =/



Thank God for your sustenance. Truly by your grace, i have the ability to serve in the cg again. And by your mercy, i found peace. God with all that i have, i pray that i will have more of you in my life. For me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. Thank you Jesus.

No comments: