Tuesday, May 22, 2007

$$$

I need finances.........




thank God for the job that came by last week... the details are quite sketchy though.. -_- and its only 1 hour per day! And if they are going to pay me around $5 per hr .... i cant imagine further. Oh well i need to pay my BF badly...



I begin to ponder about a few things recently.... one aspect is about financial breakthrough. I do not have any big financial breakthroughs so far ...... and frankly ... i am wondering the offering messages that i gave ... all those promises... will it come to past?


I realise something that any educated 3 - year old kid can tell me ... No work = no pay = no luxuries = no giving to the Lord = no giving to friends. As much as i would like to bless others in their birthday ... the main problem now is that i am spending too much time at home .. either playing games ... surfing the net or reading manga(s) .. than getting a proper job to equip myself with experience and cash! Its just my old lazy bones... and my old habit of procastinating...


I feel like i have to hunt for more jobs fast... and even if it means i would not be able to fulfill my BF in time ... i got to try.



Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar? Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect? ..... You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only ....... For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

James 2 : 21-22, 24, 26


You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you.

John 15 :16

No comments: