Wednesday, May 16, 2007

He said..

I haven't been doing my PDL series so regularly because .....




1) I play too much games ....... just too much.


2) reading other books....


3) not praying well too.




You know in christianity .... all the woo-ahs about God and religion .... can be brought down to such a simple level. Ps CK showed me yesterday. And i have not witnessed the love of God and His presence in such a tangible manner like it was in yesterday's meeting. I mean it is different from our regular service .. where we have the lights and great sound and preacher. Those are good. But the fire among the people isn't there. Yesterday the HS just moved so freely among us. I mean its different from Ps Benny Hinn's meeting where the whole stadium is electrified .... but in another sense ... i get to know how God moves among the hungry .... and the meek. All around me ... people were weeping .... but i didn't. But i feel blankets after blankets .... wave after waves of water pouring on me..... and a message telling me to straighten up.



He told me softly that He has some place prepared for me ... and unless i give up my old man .... every single day ... put that on the cross, and move to put on the new man that Christ so graciously gave to me... i will never be in that place where i can fulfill my role on this earth. It was not a big .... loud ... or what you call the manifestation of HS i had there... rather it was a simple message. A still small voice in my head that assures me that he takes care of me despite my disobedience.



God has done so much. I know. But somewhere in my heart .... i feel dead. I feel that i am overunned by my mistakes or my sins. But then i also know this doesn't matter as much as gaining the actual righteousness of God. Even if it dulls or pains me .... it still has to be done, And I have to do it.



Thank you for taking that cup of suffering for my sake. I want to understand more of it... someday i hope i can really know you as David knows you..








Points to rememeber n meditate from yesterday's prayer meeting :


1) Have a daily encounter with God. God is ever closer than i think.

- In the stillness, in the quiet (and secret) place ... he is there. ( Elijah in 1 Kings. )

- The longest distance in our body is from our heart to our head. Take time to settle in. Do not rush.

- A personal encounter with God sometimes requires obedience and sacrifice. With obedience as the priority.

- God speaks to the hungry. He reveals the secret to the thirsty ones.

- Simple old worship songs can be more effective sometimes. Especially in a personal quiet time.

2) Serving God effectively is not just an art. Its also in the heart.

- Do i need to be professional to serve God? No! Professionalism comes naturally when we move with Him in the spirit (revelation)

- The basic requirement ... is simply our heart. Be a Mary who listens and worships. Rather than a Martha who works professionally, but gets lost in the motion.

- Spiritual check (every day) : Do you have the joy / passion to serve God and people ? If no : Renew that fire. Go seek him again. If yes : Praise the Lord.



End.

No comments: