Saturday, September 04, 2004

Well i didn't blog this last night but i am gonna talk abit about Friday's Happenings first:

Friday < or yesterday > < or the day before today>

Well i must say some bits about a believers life. A christian walk is planted with many obstacles, many hardships. Many can view it as an obstacle course. But the sure cool difference between this obstacle course is that someone has finished the course already. Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith has already completed it. It is sure pleasant to know there is someone to lean on, someone to look upon to, for advice and for help, ..for encouragement etc.. Wouldn't he be the one?

Christians sin. I am no exception. God has amazing grace. But not crazy grace. I have been very disappointed with myself. I am often fustrated over my life. Sometimes i sink into depression. Deep one. Pastor Aries said before : Depression is like a Black hole. It Sucks. It sucks u so deep in it until you aren't sure which dimension you are now in. That's why people sink into depression. It's just like falling off a building but you'll never find the ending point where you can just hit it and end it. When i worry, i really worry. I will imagine and will blame .. blame myself . Sigh. And that's why i love God.

Fortunately for me, this deep black tunnel of falling-into-nothing has an exit. God always have a way. This happens at Cell group. I went with cell group yesterday with a burden heart. A heart loaded with problems and sigh sometimes i don't understand myself. I would sometimes sink so deep in depression and sometimes i don't feel like there is anything to sink anymore. And later i will start sinking again. Crazy feeling. The devil is giving me an ultra hard time lately. And he has nearly succeeded in making feel that God doesn't want me anymore. God doesn't love me anymore. No one does. I am glad healing has began in the midst of worship in the cell grp. During the worship i can feel blast after blast of this different undescribable feeling. Not goose bumps. And i feel slightly peaceful. I can say that i am still not senstive enought to the Holy spirit because i can't tell how being in the prescence of God is really like. It's very vague. The problem lies with my Quiet time. And sister Xiu Wen has spoke about Being Still in front of the lord. I've tried hard to get to feel this presence but yet the simple answer is be still. "Be still and know that i am God". To seek earnestly is one thing. Being still and acknowledging is also crucial to usher the presence. Coming to realise this important aspect that i miss. I am sure happy to know that my future prayer time will be more efficient and better. Might report on my progress about this later.

Cell group is about Faithfulness, Fruitfulness and Faith. To be good ministers of the Lord, we have to ensure we are faithful, we are fruitful and we have faith. It was a good message and Chua, the current speaker of this message and cell group leader of w281, spoke about his experience. About how he evaluated himself and has been quite satisfied that he is a good minister to his colleagues in his 6.1/2 yrs company. So cell grp eas enriching.

No comments: