Wednesday, September 29, 2004

HA. Today i ate super delicious pineapple rice again. This time the uncle gave me a free serving of curry veggie + make-your-hair-drop-msg-filled prawn soup. Sighz. The pineapple rice serve at Plaza Sing Kopitiam is not bad men. Pineapple rice lovers cant give it a miss.

Today studied with Pei Xiong and Peifen. Skipped my Maths mock exam cos din prepare enough for it. Asked my friends to help me collect the paper [hope they did]. Well i feel kinda feverish now. Better give my eyes more rest. Tat's all. bum bum bum . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blogger this is great!
It's funny how I was looking for this type of thing and found your post: this post. It pulled me right out of my research on swim shirt products and allowed me to sit down for a nice read. Thanks for your great job Blogger. I think I'll hang out on your blog for a while and be done with swim shirt stuff for now. Have a good day Blogger.

Anonymous said...

Aloha Blogger,
I'm a visitor from Hawaii and just found your post this post. I like it... it's interesting so I decided to read and say hi. Although my interests are mostly about rashguards volcom related information right now, your blog got my attention and was a nice change. Thanks for your nice blog Blogger, I think I'll tell my cousin to stop by if that's okay.
~ Aloha ~

Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger,
I have to say that your blog hits the spot!
I was out looking for information on rash guards but found your post: this post to be far more interesting than what I was looking for. Quite a good job you're doing on your site here... I'm thinking about making a blog about rash guards I want to make it look like yours here. If you have any tips or secrets maybe you could share :)

It was great to visit your blog, thanks.