Saturday, September 18, 2004

Okay just returned from church. I am suffering the after-effects of the sun-burn from yesterday. I look like fried chicken wing. hmmm not dat brown but abit red. And i always feel like i am burning. My skin is on fire. Dunn if my classmates feel the same way.

Okay to continue where i left off ... ermmm where was i at ?? Taking pictures? ya we had many snapshots here and there. Wonder if the photos are ready now. Btw, my class got a professional photographer ... we call him Jon. He's the ex-president of the photographic society. So we can expect to see very nice angled pictures.

As we went back, We realise the once menacing looking rain clouds has disperesed. So it wasn't gonna rain after-all. And then without warning,one of my friend, Marc got tackled down and was dragged all the way and thrown into the shallow waters in the sea. So .... very obviously, he was drenched wet. As the group returned, Johnny became the next victim. Followed by Daniel. Hong Rui escaped twice from the the group of boys. Suddenly i don't feel that safe anymore. So the "dry boys" which incldue me ... went to seek refuge in the playground. far far away from the sea.

Haa i lazy to type out everything. The funny thing is... eventually the whole class went into the waters of the sea .. for a swim or just floating around at the bay. We had a great time fellowshipping and splashing water at each other ... diving underneathe and grabbing someone's leg by surprise .. doing handstand under-water [by James] ... and talking crap. It was kinda like a cool-off from the day. The water there is very salty .. and not cool if the water gets into your eyes. But its kinda nice to get togetehr as a class .. together in a place, and doing something like this. It may not be something very exciting or entertaining ... but certainly spending time liek this will surely give us good memories when we reflect back in the future on what we did in the past. Its fortunate for me ... to be able to experience such fun and also get to appreciate more of my friends during this last few months of my JC years. To many of us .. A levels may be very much one of our primary concerns. And it should be. But i dunno if some of us realise that in a few months, we'll be in different places. One thing i hate most is leaving. Is to see people leave. OR to leave something .. leave some place ... You can say that i like to reside in my preferable comfort zone. But it's really not just that. I just feel sad when things happen this way. I know the end is the start of a new beginning. Knowing that however doesn't make me feel better. Don't worry. I am not getting sentimental over this issue. I am just thankful that God has given me this moments/memories that i can bring with me through the next few phases of my life.

Well, of course ... i must say how this trip end. Erm actually we did nothing much at the end. A few photos were taken when we were in the waters. Then we went to shower and after that.. i bought a very yummy orange-flavoured ice cream. Then we plated Black Magic. *Grins mischieviously* Erm dun worry its not a sorcery game. ITs a pretty fun game .. for me and one of my friend that is. Shall not elaborate here. And tat's all for the outing. Went to cell group and had a great time there. Everything was great yesterday. Thank God for everything :)

No comments: