Sunday, September 12, 2004

I believe its another Me and my blog time. I have not much things to write. On how headache i've been over prelims .... and how inefficient i am in studying. SIGHZ ... Just hope time will lengthen itself for me so that i can complete whatever i planned to complete. Will that help?

Service and Cell group was excellent as usual. Not to mention Pator Kong laid hands on me =D !! and of course almost every other students as well. Pastor Kong preached about The Holy Spirit aka the Cool spirit as known to him as a child. He said that when he was 11, the Holy spirit slapped a High 5 on his hand as he raise his hands up and he got pretty excited from then. Well the message sure highlights alot about the importance of the Holy Spirit in our christian walk and what we need to do to usher in the presence. Men i wished to share more but kinda tired now. Kinda happy today to see most of my cell group members and sit with them. 'Cos most of the time i am serving as usher during service and hardly have time to meet or spend some time with them during service. So everything was pretty cool and breezy this night. And men its 12 am++. So this post should be for yesterday night. I should be pressing the delete button to erase and change some of the time and bla bla but i am to bla bla tired to change the information and the result of this is that i have crapped a few irritating lines to entertain myself. Nevertheless the sky is black now and i should go to bed. Gd nite.

No comments: