Sunday, September 19, 2004

Jason's Happy New Year Clothes day

A short day. Haa basically i went out to have bible study with one of my mitochondria group members .. Wan yi. It was a make-up bible study lesson for one of my classes i missed ... but this lesson that she went through seems very very familiar to me. I think i went for the class before ...... and haaa think she gave me the make-up for the wrong lesson. [--]'

Well after my bible study, we went Queensway Shopping centre to shop for formal attire .... For Me :). I've been really blessed and very touche when my " mom " and Chua blessed me with some clothes and cash to get myself new clothings for my usher ministry. That time i was pretty worried at ... you know ... what i can wear to church ... and also kinda rush for me to suddenly borrow ties ... leather shoes ... shirt and pants when i server in Conferences. So once again ... i must thank God .. and Thank mom and Chua for their kind deeds for me :).

We went from shop to shop and finally we found a shop which sell pants which go with a suit. Tried many pants ... and the uncle had difficulty telling whether the pants is black ... dark blue .. or shady grey. So in the end... the sisters : emily and wan yi found a perfectly black pants for me to try on. The pants are okay ... and the price is also quite reasonable. And so ... i became the master of the little black pants.

Later, emily and me went G2000 at Robinsons [orchard] to shop for a shirt and tie for me. Again i tried on many clothes ... [haa which i usually hate doing in the past ... but it seems quite fun to try on different clothes now. Weird.] First i tried on this light blue shirt. Emily said i look like Ah bei [old man]. Then i tried on red , purple and another different shade of blue shirt. Every shirt, Emily shake her head. So finally i wore a grey shirt which reminds me of the Matrix.. dun ask me why. It just give me the feel that i am in the Matrix. I kinda like this grey shirt. Later i put on a dark blue shirt. This time peifen and another brother from usher arrived to give me some opinion on what shirt to buy. I think this shirt is nice. So did they. Later i spotted a brown shirt which reminds me of Indiana Jones and Cowboy Joe. The shirt is pretty nice and i quite like it. But the girls ask me to choose the grey and dark blue shirt. Brother ABC [i forgot his name =D] told me the brown and grey is good. I personally prefer the brown and grey. After much discussion... and reasoning .... i took the dark blue and grey 'cos from what the sisters said ... it will be hard to get a tie with a brown shirt.

haa ... i dun really feel like blogging ... so i shall cut this whole thing short. We went to Tie shop. Discuss over a tie that match both shirt. Bought a plain black tie. Feeling happy.

We parted at the store ... they are going to KTV for karoake while i have to rush back to packet food for my Granny. Just wanna say i feel very blessed to have friends to give me opinion on what to wear to look presentable and to have all the expense of getting a formal wear paid off.

The Lord bless you and keep you; The Lord make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace.

--Numbers 6:24-26

New King James Version


No comments: